Blondie's foaling thread...new pics UPDATE on Smokey pg11.

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
WOW !! Congratulations !
default_new_multi.gif

He is adorable. Can't wait to see more pics.

Useless with colours - but that first picture just has to be one of the most yummmmmmy pics I have seen in a long time!! Beautiful!!
Thank you. Hooray no more pictures of Blondie's ladyparts...

f4cebdb5.jpg

Thank you all again. Especially helping me keep an eye on Blondie's progress before foaling! The vet came and said they are both perfect and healthy and baby is getting plenty of milk
default_smile.png

Here are some pictures! They came out for some fresh air, sunshine, & green grass.

13c883a5.jpg

Awww he is so cute! Love his color! Congrats again!

Hugest Congrats to you and Blondie!!! He's simply darling. I've been secretly watching Blondie here from the shadows.....I think it was your beautiful scenery and the best picture ever of Little Miss Blondie checking out your tulips that made me fall in love with her. Her big kind eye has always reminded me of Peanuts eye.

His smokey color is beautiful and I love the pictures of Mom and Son on his first outting in the grass.

Having my first foal last year with Diane,Renee and Annas help was just unbelievable and I always thought that that would be the absolute best thing...watching the birth and being right there....but really it doesnt come close ( for me anyway ) to actually seeing them interract with the others, watching the blossoming personalities, explore new things...its amazing how our creator equips these little guys with so many neat traits to help them grow.

You are about to enter the most wonderful world ever....but be prepared to get nothing done, dirty laundry, dishes, messy house...hubby waiting for dinner and its now 9PM!!!.........you will be too darn busy watching your foal grow!! The photo of you holding the tiny hoof is priceless.....you will find your self in awe over all the tiny perfect little body parts and you will want to touch and kiss every inch of your little one.......OK Im rambling, sorry!! Anyway they grow so fast so get out there and give him some luvin from me!!! Again Congrats!!!

...its amazing how our creator equips these little guys with so many neat traits to help them grow.
Yes I agree! Thank you very much
default_smile.png

I can't help but share pictures. Taking pictures and horses are a couple of my favorite things, so here's a few!! He's changing so fast already!

0e3d87af.jpg

21b9f08d.jpg

2e941372.jpg
he looks so small next to the "big" horses. My bay mare Bella is in love with him and just stands there staring at him
default_smile.png

How wonderfully put Heidi
default_smile.png

Please keep the pics coming cos he has got to be the best thing since sliced bread
default_smile.png
I am in love!

Oh Heidi, you are so right!! Once all the worries of actually getting these little people to put in an appearance, the joy of just watching them know no bounds, especially when, like lucky Blondie and her perfect little boy, they have green grass to eat and the space to run around. Everyday there is something new to investigate or some naughty trick to try out - honestly, they are just pure delight!!

Of course it helps if they are as gorgeous as your new little man - has he got a name yet - and we need lots more pictures!!
default_yes.gif

Of course it helps if they are as gorgeous as your new little man - has he got a name yet - and we need lots more pictures!!
default_yes.gif
default_smile.png
Funny you should ask as to whether he has a name yet. I'm trying to work on one right now! I pulled up a bale of straw to sit on while Blondie eats her lunch and he takes a nap.

I have some ideas if anyone has any let me know. I think I want to start with Mima Oaks because it's the name my husband calls our place because we live next to a place called Mima Mounds and on the back portion of our land we have lots of oak trees.

Here are dad and moms names(Rowbuck Buck A Luck By George X Flyin G's Blondie Of Wolf Acres)

Here's a few of the ideas...

Mima Oaks Lucky Star Buck

Mima Oaks Spotless Shadow

Mima Oaks Eventful _______ (?)

Mima Oaks Spotless Extreme

He was born on Cinco De Mayo, the day of the supermoon and the Kentucky Derby my 2 year old came up with Critter or Black Black or Brown Brown
default_smile.png

a8da10f6.jpg

e772c9d4.jpg

Nap is over and they are helping me now lol

Mimi Oaks Mint Julep Event ( drink of the Kentucky Derby ).....can you tell Im a Kentucky Bourbon drinker..LOL

Your pictures are great and he sure is enjoying the sunshine. Hows little Blondie doing today....I have to go back to your earlier threads as i cant remember if she was a maiden.....all I can remember is that beautiful captivating eye of hers.....shes so pretty!!

He is adorable
default_smile.png

My colour guess would be smokey black as well.

he is SOO gorgeous! I really hope he is smokey black! one of my fave colours!! congrats on your gorgeous new boy, he is so tiny and cute!! and Blondie is adorable what a lovely mummy she is!! congratulations!

Latest posts

Back