Blake, he didnt read the book

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thank you all so much!!

His numbers have been up and down and all over the place the past few days. He is first on the schedule for surgery Monday morning. That is helpful as there are less delays and doesn't prolong the waiting.

Hoping to enjoy at least a small part of Easter and then get him through this.

You all are the best!!

Blake has surgery tomorrow at 7 am lasting 4-6 hours. His tests done on Friday weren't what they had hoped for. He was to have a series of 3 surgeries to correct his heart defect. Because he was able to wait for these 7 weeks they really thought they could combine surgery 1 and 2, now they are saying no.

Please remember him in your prayers tomorrow, and all positive energy needs to be on its way to NY.

Thank you

I'm going to get right on this.
default_wub.png

Keeping Blake in my thoughts and prayers
default_pray.gif

Keep us updated when you can, Carolyn. You know Blake has TONS of prayers from so many people from this board. We know he will make out just fine. This was expected, maybe not in this way, but we already know he is a fighter and will fight his way through this! He has PROVEN he is a FIGHTER, don't forget this!!!!!! Prayers from tons of us from this board. He will survive this, don't you worry!!!

Joyce

Sending lots of prayers to Blake and family this morning! I'm sorry they're not going to be able to combine the first two surgeries (I am assuming the one they are doing today will be some variation of the BT Shunt, then). It's just amazing he was able to hang on this long before surgery and I am sure that time to allow him to grow bigger and stronger will work in his favor.

Hugs and prayers,

Barbara

C'Mon Blake. We are all thinking of you and are praying they fix you up!!!!

Praying that everything goes wonderfully for Blake this morning. My advice (always easy to give when you aren't personally involved) would be to not worry about further surgeries. Just take 'em one at a time. With God guiding the surgeon's hand, they will all be fine.

Keeping Blake in my thoughts today, I pray everything turns out 100% good!

Thinking of Blake and your family today.

Come on little buddy, you can do this! You've got angels!
default_hypocrite.gif

I will keep you and your family in my prayers.....

Praying for little Blake - hoping for a good report today.

Barbie

Sorry I didn't post last night, waited for this morning as I wanted only good news.

He had his surgery, the surgery itself went pretty well. Other complications occured and as of 7am this morning he has not woke up yet and is on a vent.

Details unimportant, prayers very important.

Thanks you so much from our entire family.

Latest posts

Back