Black Friday Shoppers

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

KanoasDestiny

Reaction score
OK spill it....what kind of bargains did you all get? I'm a chicken. I didn't want to be pushed around by crowds, so instead I stayed home and slept in late.
default_smile.png
I've done most of my shopping already and am here wrapping gifts this very moment. But I'm still curious about what I missed out on. What time did you go? What was it like? And what made it worth battling the crowds?

We did farmers Black Friday, oak fence boards, posts and 40 bags of feed at TSC, 1 DOLLAR of a bag!

A pickup load of hay was my big shopping experience. Not on sale but, great hay....LOL No lines.

Last edited by a moderator:
We went out yesterday to the Eddie Bauer warehouse that is close to us. They normally have 50-60% off of their stock (which is good, because Eddie Bauer is pricey!) but yesterday you could also take 40% off your total order. We shop there because they typically have pants for tall guys and my hubby is 6'6". So yesterday we did some Christmas shopping for us and he got 3 pair of pants (2 jeans, 1 dress pant) and I got a sweater. We spent a whopping $23.00 on all of that! Woo-hoo!

We went to Dick's Thursday night (I know - I said I wouldn't participate, but technically it was midnight). But Todd wanted a new shotgun and they had a nice brand name 12 gauge on sale for $159.00. We waited in line for that and he was able to get it, so that was a pretty good deal.

Best deal is Walmart has already released their cyber Monday sales on-line RIGHT NOW! So if you enjoy cyber shopping, they are already on there early and they have released a lot of items that were previously sold out. So click on over there now! I have been up since 4 a.m. today for some reason, so I've already gotten a lot done at Walmart including a laptop for my daughter and photo blankets for my mom and aunt (Buy one, get one free!).

We went to Kohls yesterday, too. I didn't need too much there, was able to shop the clearance racks to send to our friends in Ecuador because they need the warm weather clothes that are on there! Luckily there is a couple near us who are headed down there this week and were able to deliver our Christmas gifts to our missionary friends.

So I am happy with what we have accomplished. Most of my list has been crossed off!

Barbara

Latest posts

Back