Bitsy

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Estelle

Reaction score
Hi there. :saludando: Who is that awesome looking mini in your avatar!? What sensational markings! I'd love to see more (many more LOL) pictures of him if you wouldnt mind? He is just georgous!

Hi, thank you :bgrin his name is Timber Ridges War Chief, better known around here as T-Bone. He's a double registered, 33" bay tovero with bright blue eyes. You can see lots of pictures of T-Bone on his page on my website, the address is http://www.hiddentimber.net/Tbone.html

Even better than his looks is his personality, quite a character and one heck of a good show horse, not to mention a wonderful sire who's producing beautiful, friendly and colorful foals.

We're expecting three foals by him here and three more from outside mares this spring. Babies start arriving in May
default_yes.gif
:

thanks for the link! He is really something..actually all your horses are, but he is really something special!

Hi there. :saludando: Who is that awesome looking mini in your avatar!? What sensational markings! I'd love to see more (many more LOL) pictures of him if you wouldnt mind? He is just georgous!

Latest posts

Back