Bit of an update

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ponyboi09

Reaction score
Many of you might remember when I first bought my stallion, "Stormy", almost 3 years ago. Time has flown, and I couldn't ask for a better little man. I was thinking the other day that some of yall might like to see what has he produced since he has been here.

He became an official dad during the 2007 foaling season. We bred him to only one mare. He gave us a beautiful filly who has been amazing to raise. I have been very picky with her, but a very nice family has recently talked me out of her. She is going to be a Christmas present for some very lucky granddaughters. Here is Stormy's first foal, "DD". Pictured as a beautiful weanling and now a coming two-year old.

DSCN1570.jpg

and a few months later.

770809-R1-18-19A_019.jpg

Then in this past foaling season he first blessed me with an amazing filly who is very dear to my heart. She is beautiful, and I am going to have a hard time considering letting her go. Here is "Blissy". She is a complete HAM!

IMG_0201_edited.jpg

and looking pretty.

IMG_0122.jpg

Then came this amazing colt. I wish I could say I own him, but he is a result of an outside breeding on a friend's mare. I was very curious to see how Stormy would cross on a louder pinto. This colt is actually a pintaloosa, having lots of mottling. We are anxious to see what he shed's out to look like. Here is "Nickel". Owned by Sherry Thompson. Yes, I have permission to post pictures.

DSC02759.jpg

DSC02761.jpg

And our last foal for the year is baby Gustav. Such a blessing. I love him, and he is such a little spitfire. I think he is so handsome, but Im often "barn blind".

IMG_0278_edited.jpg

And here is the proud papa himself.

IMG_0176_edited.jpg

Hope to have some more pretty babies here in about 3-4 months. Enjoy

Will

VERY pretty foals Will.
default_wub.png
Thanks for posting pics with an update! I love them all, but think Gustav is my fav
default_wub.png

Latest posts

Back