Birthday thread--

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
It's nice to see everyones ages but, Bonnie Bassett, you will always be OLDER than ME, LOL! And there is ONE AMONG US, that ist OLDER YET! Come forth, my child and speak!!
default_wink.png
:

:bgrin :bgrin :bgrin I know who your referring to :bgrin :bgrin :bgrin ..hmmm, hint--retired schoolteacher..
default_wink.png
: .Ohhh, where are you?????? :bgrin :bgrin :bgrin am I right????
default_yes.gif
:
default_yes.gif
:
default_yes.gif
:

[SIZE=12pt]Y'all are so funny! I also think you are only as old as you ACT and FEEL! Yes, I used caps...lol
default_blush.png
: Those of you that I have come to know are so wonderfully wise and sweet too.
[/SIZE]

[SIZE=12pt]Shannon - August 8th, 1969. I don't share a birthday with anyone in my family. :no: [/SIZE]

It's nice to see everyones ages but, Bonnie Bassett, you will always be OLDER than ME, LOL! And there is ONE AMONG US, that ist OLDER YET! Come forth, my child and speak!!
default_wink.png
:
Well, let's see I "wonder" WHO Marnie could "possibly" be talking about????

Annnnnnnd Corinne - quote - ( I know who your referring to ..hmmm, hint--retired schoolteacher.. .Ohhh, where are you?????? am I right???? )

FUNNY - I bet I can keep up with you two anyday - HA!!!
default_yes.gif
:

Well, here is my birthdate-

August 17, 1956 - oooooops my mistake - 1956 is the year I graduated from High School - HA!!!!!

Donna, WELCOME to the world of us "oldies".. :bgrin :aktion033: :aktion033: :aktion033: ..OOOppppssss---, my mistake, we're not old, we're just ....welll... let me think on this a minute! I dont bet--I KNOW you cuold keep up with me any day. :bgrin
default_yes.gif
: I sure dont feel AGED but some days my bones sure tell me my age :bgrin .I was wondering when you were going to post. I told a friend of mine a long time back once I turned 50 I was going to work in reverse...so that should actually be making me 44. Look at all the experience we have shoveling poopie piles, :bgrin :bgrin :bgrin :bgrin
default_yes.gif
:
default_yes.gif
: :bgrin :bgrin :bgrin over some of these "KIDS" here! Corinne

I know I don't post very often, but I read everyday!

I, too, am at the elder end of this nutzy group.... :eek:

Slinkky....Trena....10/01/1962

I saw this birthday thread and since we are new soon tio be donkey owners thought I would post for my daughter and I

NIta backwoodsnanny 9-11-49

Jodi Scoopiedoo 3-12-73

Maine Pride Miniatures

I saw this birthday thread and since we are new soon tio be donkey owners thought I would post for my daughter and I

NIta backwoodsnanny 9-11-49

Jodi Scoopiedoo 3-12-73

Maine Pride Miniatures

Ok, I'm probably one of the youngest on this thread... October 27, 1983 :bgrin

Latest posts

Back