Birthday thread--

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

MeadowRidge Farm

Reaction score
Post your name and forum name along with your birthday...YEAH--year is optional! :bgrin Corinne Meadowridge Farm--Corinne-- Dec. 1, 1950 (and I feel every minute of it, on somedays :bgrin )

:saludando: O kay, I"ll play along too.. MiniforFaith-- Jodie Dec. 7, 1972, but most days I feel the year should be 1902 :risa8: :flirt: :cheeky-smiley-006:

Julie...jdomep... September 15, 1965

and to add another tidbit my forum name is all of my family's first initials :bgrin

Rebecca- RNR- March 10th

Michele ~KSCowgirl~ May 31, 1972
default_wink.png
:

Melissa(MBhorses) May 16

My husband and I have the same birthday who else is like that on here(sharing birthdays with a family member)

Ashley(My daughter who sometimes post on here(nov 27)

take care,

melissa

Last edited by a moderator:
default_smile.png
poncho -missy rost- january 16th 1970

Last edited by a moderator:
:no: Geeze you all make me feel old :eek:

JumpinJackFarm ~aka~ Teri

~*August 12, NineteenSixty *~

*Julie....interesting about your screen name
default_yes.gif
:

Vicki - Denali September 1, 1968
default_rolleyes.gif
:

Denali was my kennel name when I raised and showed dogs (Chinese Shar-Pei), back when I only had 1 and then 2 kids and the dogs. Since then we have also used it on our bunnies to show at local ARBA & 4-H shows and our Nigerian Dwarf goats. It was Denali Kennels, now I guess it would Denali Farms? Ranch? Acres? lol
default_wacko.png
:

minimule - Shawna - June 21, 1964

Baby girl of 5 kids, 4 boys + me, born ON Father's Day......nah,.....I'm not spoiled
default_rolleyes.gif
:
default_blush.png
: really.....I'm not!

Teri- I will trade ya....1960 looks good to me :bgrin

Suzie - May 7- 1955- Looks like I am the old dame thus far
default_sad.png

My son's BD was 5-10, so I got to face my 30th BD without seeing my feet to celebrate
default_wub.png
:

I did have a colt born at noon on my 50th BD- how's that for a PRESENT???
default_wink.png
:

Post your name and forum name along with your birthday...YEAH--year is optional! :bgrin Corinne Meadowridge Farm--Corinne-- Dec. 1, 1950 (and I feel every minute of it, on somedays :bgrin )

Sorry Corinne- I bow to you---- :aktion033: I did not see the year at first. You are the Queen :bgrin

Susan, PaintedPromiseRanch - July 11, 1961 (4th oldest of those that have put years)

around here 7/11 is a convenience store like Circle K... and my (younger) brothers were born 12/12 and 5/5 - so my parents had easy dates to remember. my middle daughter was born on her dad's birthday, but no other matches unless you count my dog Zacchaeus who was born 1/11 which is my half birthday :lol:

Suzie, gee...being the oldest on this forum is not something I really want to be the queen of :bgrin :no:
default_wink.png
: :new_shocked: but I guess someone has to be the "antique" on the forum :bgrin ...but just remember your only as old as you feel, and I feel like I am ----------Ohhh..30 to 35 would do :bgrin :bgrin ...on some days! Corinne

Marnie Jan 27th, 1949. Now you guys realize you're just a bunch of kids!
default_rolleyes.gif
: I feel like a fossel! I remember one time when my son was 5, he looked up at me and said, Mom, were you alive when the dinasaurs were here?
default_wacko.png
:

THANK YOU Marnie :bgrin
default_wub.png
: I feel so much better know knowing there is SOMEONE who is close to my age
default_yes.gif
: We're only as old as we feel right?? :lol: besides we have to fit in ith all the kids on here.
default_wub.png
: :bgrin Corinne

...but just remember your only as old as you feel, and I feel like I am ----------Ohhh..30 to 35 would do :bgrin :bgrin ...on some days! Corinne

I totally agree- Actually my brain says 16- I just can't get it to convince my joints most days!!!! Especially in the winter :new_shocked: Too many broken bones from the past ...that is why I am a MINI person NOW
default_wub.png
:

I have to tell this story-

Years ago my daughter was getting ready to attend a local college. They had a Senator Sam J. Ervin Library. As we were getting the tour through, the leader turned to the prospective student crowd and asked if anyone knew what he was famous for. I was the ONLY one who knew. Then I realized most of the students had not been BORN at WaterGate. Now THAT was an eye-opener for me :new_shocked: . I think that was the day I actually realized my age :eek: :no:

[SIZE=14pt]OK...I'll play too...but I feel kinda old now
default_unsure.png
:
[/SIZE]

Sandy, Lilfoot, May 14, 1960

I was born on Mother's Day & my sister on Thanksgiving Day.

We aren't old.....just experienced? Hah! :lol:

Latest posts

Back