Birth Announcement

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
BEAUTIFUL baby, and i'm glad you survived
default_smile.png
!

CONGRATS!

Rita - You are supposed to crop out the green coveralls.
default_wink.png
: She looks good in pictures.

Treva

Rita, What is up with you and surprise babies!!! I guess this one you at least knew was coming just not so early. Isnt this your 3 straight year in a row for surprise babies? She is so cute! Wish I could come hug her. Hope Hugh is doing well. Tell him hi. Sheila :aktion033:
default_rolleyes.gif
: :aktion033:

:aktion033: Congrats Rita, she is very cute, and look at those legs, SWEET
default_wink.png
:

I'm so happy to hear baby is doing well. She is beautiful, and looks like she was well worth all the hard work!
default_yes.gif
:
default_wub.png
:

Congrats :aktion033:

Congrats on a lovely little girl! And, for making it threw everything! :aktion033:

Viki

Thank you all for your "congrats" and "welcome backs." I do appreciate it.

Becky, The mare seems to now have more milk than her bag appears she does. Lucky XIII seems satisfied now and is gaining weight. I do still put out a little pail of Foal-Lac mornings and evenings, but she is not very interested, though she sometimes takes a few sips.

Sheila, Actually I did not have a surprise baby last year. My true surprise babies (both out of 9 y.o. supposedly barren maiden mares) are "big" girls now. Treasure at Dawn is now a 3 y.o. and Midnight Miracle is a 2 y.o. My how times flys!

Treva, Sorry but I didn't know how to take out your green coveralls.

Rita

"CONGRATULATIONS!!" WeeOkie

What a precious little filly.

Love her color, thank goodness she is doing so good!!

Oohh, she's a pretty little thing, Rita! Who is her sire? White Gold?

p.s. I'll be looking for Pari at the shows this year!
default_wub.png
:

I said it before and I'll say it again, I WANT!! What a cutie, she could come live here any time!

And aren't those suprises something? I had one last fall, I was SURE that Lizard hadn't taken, locked 26 horses in for the night (they were OBESE from the grass so limited them, we have a 30x60 run in they were locked in) and came out to 27 horses the next morning! The whole herd had decided that it was THEIR foal
default_smile.png
Gotta love minis
default_smile.png

krisp

Latest posts

Back