Billy goes to town for a Pet Parade

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Kellie in OR

Reaction score
Today I took Billy to a Pet Parade at the Assisted Living center where my FIL resides. Proceeds to benefit the local animal shelter.

http://www.green-hill.org/animal_strut_pet_parade.html

I washed Bill's tail, oiled his hooves, and sprayed him with Showsheen. He looked pretty spiffy, even if not shed out all that way. Dang these mini's and all their hair.

Little Bill was a star! He brought a lot of people joy and laughter. He was very well mannered and loved visiting everyone. One of the dogs was not so well mannered and was actually aggressively charging and trying to nip at Bill (and the other dogs). Bill didn't react at all, just kept visiting his new friends. I'm so proud of him!

There were also prizes for the Best Dressed, Best in Show and Silliest. Bill won the first prize of Best in show!

This was so very enjoyable. I'll be checking into visiting more facilities in the future.

Here are a few of my favorite pictures. More can be seen here:

http://s19.photobucket.com/albums/b194/krahm558/Billy/

IMG_5928_28_1-1.jpg

IMG_5910_10_1.jpg

IMG_5916_16_1.jpg

IMG_5926_26_1.jpg

Look at the expression on the lady in the 1st photo. Billy really did light up their day. Billy is looking great and big congrats for winning 1st place!

What great photos Kelly, I especially love the first and last ones. Good for Billy and you both!

Leia

Bless you for taking the time and bringing smiles to so many! I would say that Billy is a Grand Champion in my book! Wonderful pictures! Lavonne

Thanks guys! Billy really is very special. I'm just crazy about this guy.

default_wub.png
default_wub.png
default_wub.png
default_wub.png
default_wub.png
default_wub.png
default_wub.png
default_wub.png

IMG_5948_48_1-2.jpg

Latest posts

Back