Update with Before & After pix.....

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Kellie in OR

Reaction score
Hi all,

Anyone remember the fuzz ball little boys I adopted this winter? Hondo the bay is 34 inches, and Billy the fading black is 3i inches. Both are about 7 years old. Hondo shed out to be really pretty! Billy has that double mini coat so I had to clip him. He is really cute and a total love bug. Hondo was pretty shy and standoff-ish at first, but he is jealous of Billy, so they now both follow me like dogs. They pester each other like brothers, but actually get along really well.

I have been working the boys ground driving and long lining almost every night. Hondo is a super star! He is really forward and loves to work. The more challenging the better....Go ahead put down ground poles, I will FLY over them! He is so dang cute! And smart too, he transitions down with just the word "easy" and stops on a dime with voice commands. I can't take all the credit, he did have some training before I got him. I am sooo excited to get him driving! Can you tell, LOL?! Hard to believe this beautiful little horse with the floating suspended trot is the same little hairy yack like creature given to me in January!

Billy is doing good. We are still working mostly at the walk to get the forward, steering and stop. He is starting to whoa by voice. He is so pleased with himself when he figures something out. And when he does he manages to manipulated me for a 5 minute rest & scratch as a reward. He has no work ethic and has me wrapped around his tiny hoof . And I love every minute of just hanging out with him. Bill will get it... eventually. It really has been too hot for hard work anyway.

So in anticipation of everyone "getting it", I have ordered a simple easy entry miniature horse cart and a Beta Sport harness. THEY SHOULD BE HERE EARLY NEXT WEEK!!!

Hondo before....

123-2400_IMG.jpg

Hondo after.....

IMG_1984_4_1.jpg

Billy before....

IMG_0218.jpg

Billy after....

IMG_2813_3_1.jpg

Guarding their big buddy while he naps....

IMG_1281_9_1.jpg

And a video of them playing...

http://s19.photobucket.com/albums/b194/kra...ying08_0001.flv

Gosh I have fallen in love with Honda's fuzzy face lol
default_yes.gif
I always take a second and third look at the pic in your avatar! He is SO SO cute
default_biggrin.png
I really enjoyed your video too! Your place is gorgeous!

Last edited by a moderator:
[SIZE=12pt]Wow Kellie, they both look awesome right now!
default_yes.gif
[/SIZE]

Very, very, cute.
default_biggrin.png

I love that last picture, you're big guy is just awesome!
default_wub.png

Congratulations on owning these three beauties.
default_blush.png

Very cute
default_biggrin.png
and your big guy is awful nice too. What is he?

Latest posts

Back