Big group shots

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Tony

Reaction score
The past couple of weeks they have been running a 24" water line just behind our property and they needed a place to dispose of hundreds of loads of fill dirt. Luckily, I asked them what they were doing with all the dirt that was being removed and they are bringing in many, many loads of dirt that we have really needed to fill lots of low spots on our property. Today they were working in two of the pastures and I had to move all our mares into one area for the day. It is unusual to get them all together and I had to take a few pictures and wanted to share some with you.

I enjoyed being able to look our my office and see most of the mares at once! This was just outside...

groupDSC_5718.jpg

groupDSC_5696.jpg

groupDSC_5697.jpg

groupDSC_5704.jpg

groupDSC_5705.jpg

groupDSC_5716.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
wub.gif
wow its like a swarm lol all your horses get along thats great!! They are so cute

l guess you'd have a pretty big pile of them when there altogether. Love the pictures l think there is an oversized one in the first shot though.
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Hey Tony,

In picture #3, up front. Who is the bay with stockings, bald face, and belly splash? I think I'm in love.
wub.gif
wub.gif

Robin

Looks like you have an oversize horse in there
laugh.gif
(first pic). What a nice view from your office.

Ok, I'm with Robin1, who is that bald faced, belly splashed one???

I see another too that strikes my fancy; in the next picture down below that one, who is the little red and white one with all the spots????

Tony,

Those are such neat pictures!! I am amazed that they all seem to get along so well!

You are lucky to be able to see all those lovely horses from your office! Bet it is hard to get any work done when all you want to do is look outside! HA!

I'm with Relic - where did that "oversized mini" come from in the first picture??

How cute! Looks like that little pinto doll standing next to him/her could run right under his legs!!

biggrin.gif
Great pictures. That is a LOT of minis!!!

Is tht World Of Miniatures Super Surprise??

Oh, I would LOVE an email with that picture!!!

Sandy

p.s. That is an awesome deal for the dirt!

biggrin.gif
WOW! Geat pix Tony!
wub.gif
Beautiful girls!

Becky

Bet the one with all the spots is the Bagpipe Flats mare Tony bought a while back. She is Multiple National Champion and I cannot think of her name to save my life. Always wanted to breed her to Mime. Dah on the memory...

Yes! Tony quite a nice herd of horses you have there. Yep on the dirt, free dirt is good dirt
smile.gif

Beth

mizbeth said:
Becky
Bet the one with all the spots is the Bagpipe Flats mare Tony bought a while back. She is Multiple National Champion and I cannot think of her name to save my life. Always wanted to breed her to Mime.  Dah on the memory...

511636[/snapback]

Are you referring to the one in pic # 4, on the right? He/she would be my pick
wub.gif
. I have a thing for spots.

Tony I see one that looks like my mare that came from your place (L.A. Tex Cowgirl)
yes.gif
. Whom I love dearly. She's a sassy little girl, but I would trade her for anything.

Tony, how neat to see all your adorable mares together!! :)

Susan O.

Wow! Thats a lot of horses
yes.gif
Great shots, thanks for sharing!

-Kris

Tony, you have a wonderful collection of tiny, colorful, well bred mares. It must be amazing to look out your office window, and see the fruits of your labor for all these years. It takes alot of dedication, hard work, sweat, tears, and expertise, to accomplish what you have in your pasture. For that, I'm very grateful, because without all the years you have invested in your tiny herd of miniature horses, I wouldn't be enjoying my most treasured miniature fillies, Little Americas Uptown Whirl, Little Americas W.T. Starlett, and Little Americas Whirly Girly.

Thanks for sharing these SPECIAL PHOTOS with us, of these beautiful mares, we can truly feel the love, joy and pride you feel for them in your post.

Many Blessings during this Holiday Season, and much success during the 2006 foaling season.

Marilyn Erb

Fun In The Sun Miniature Horses

Lakeside, California

yes.gif
yes.gif
yes.gif
yes.gif

Robin1 said:
Hey Tony,
In picture #3, up front.  Who is the bay with stockings, bald face, and belly splash?  I think I'm in love.
wub.gif

wub.gif

Robin

511578[/snapback]

That is Little America Silver's Ohmygoodness.

mizbeth said:
Becky
Bet the one with all the spots is the Bagpipe Flats mare Tony bought a while back. She is Multiple National Champion and I cannot think of her name to save my life. Always wanted to breed her to Mime.  Dah on the memory...

Yes! Tony quite a nice herd of horses you have there.  Yep on the dirt, free dirt is good dirt
smile.gif

Beth

511636[/snapback]

Yes, you are both correct. She is Bagpipe Flat's Mary Queen of Spots. Beth, if you want to breed her to Mime, I am sure that we can work out something! LOL.

Miniequine said:
biggrin.gif
  Great pictures. That is a LOT of minis!!!Is tht World Of Miniatures Super Surprise??

Oh, I would LOVE an email with that picture!!!

Sandy

p.s. That is an awesome deal for the dirt!

511630[/snapback]

She is the first mare in the second shot and in the center of the third shot. I will email them to you.

Latest posts

Back