Big Dreams Really Do come true!!!

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

~Karen~

Reaction score
Our loan has been approved and we will be signing on OUR 40 acres TONIGHT!!!! YAY!!! Can you tell how excited I am?!?! I am just so excited, I can't hardly stand it. It has been all we could do, waiting on the process of all this to not just go out there and start working and cleaning around there! It seems so sureal!

Excitement #2... I found a commercial building for my preschool and I am working through all that so I can get started there! I will be renting the building at a very reasonable rate in a prime location! There is a possibility that I may have a partner as well!!! YAY!!!

God is so good!

~Karen

This is what dreams are made of...

CONGRATULATIONS :aktion033: :aktion033: :aktion033:

[SIZE=14pt]congrats :aktion033: , you must be so excited...Nikki
default_smile.png
[/SIZE]

Congrats....
default_cheers.gif
: Here's to continued success with your new property and preschool!

Thanks! I'll take some pictures to post when we get to get out there with day light. We probably won't be moving for a month or so when we can get a mobile home set.

~Karen

I'm so happy it worked out for you. We are still playing the waiting game on our property. Makes me glad to know that dreams really can come true. I wish you the best!

Latest posts

Back