BHM The Shaman proudly presents...

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

PondlakeMinis

Reaction score
:aktion033: BHM The Shaman's first foal crop arrived on April 10, 2007! Between 1-1:30pm, a very brilliant chestnut colt was born, PONDLAKES CHASKA TSS. Following Chaska close behind at 7:30 pm was his half brother PONDLAKES SNOW HUNTER TSS, who appears to be buckskin snowcap appy! :aktion033:

247296183.jpg

247296180.jpg

and here's the proud daddy himself....BHM THE SHAMAN

247300759.jpg

We are extremely pleased with The Shaman's first foal crop, just had to share!

I can see why you are pleased! He did very well! That appy is just too gorgeous!!!!

And lucky you, getting it all over with in one day.

They are beautiful babys, congrats!!!! Hope to see them at the shows!!

Congratulations on two beautiful baby boys. Dad is sure a knock out too.

Vicky

:aktion033: :aktion033:

Congrats!!!! :aktion033: Beautiful foals
default_yes.gif
:

:aktion033: Wow, what a day u had!!!! Congrats on 2 new arrivals. They are both wonderful but u must be thrilled with the buckskin appy
default_yes.gif
: Thats 2 of my favorite things all in 1, whats not to like! I got a blue eyed buckskin leopard appy colt last year and had him dna tested to be sure what color he was as it wasnt as obvious as yours is. So did u show the proud Daddy what he made?
default_wub.png
:

Congratulations, they're both very nice foals! Is Flame bred to him this yr? He is a gorgeous stud, I'll bet you are proud and he should be too. :bgrin

"CONGRATULATIONS!" Pondlake Stables!! What beautiful babies!! You have a wonderful start to the foaling season!

That is just a perfect marking on little Chaska's head and I love
default_wub.png
: that buckskin appy butt on little Hunter!

Looks like two more show babies coming up.

The Shamon did GREAT!!
default_yes.gif
:

Very pretty. Congratulations.

Thanks everyone. We are all happy. Mommies did great and we're so proud.

Marnie, Flame is expecting a Honkens AKS Cracker Jack (CJ) baby this time around. Not sure who she'll be bred to this year. (CJ is in Pondlake minis avatar also, look at original post for this..lol).

Chase sure does have his daddys star though.

Last edited by a moderator:
THERE are my grandkids! LOL..!
default_wub.png
: Love the baby boys... they sure remind me of their dad when he was their age... little Chase really DOES have his star... and both he and Hunter sure lived up to what I was expecting BHM The Shaman.... aka: "Bob"... to produce! VERY proud of these two boys and the folks that own both them and their daddy...
default_yes.gif
: :aktion033:

Here are a few photos of Bob at their age... and you can sure tell "Whose their Daddy!" ...
default_wub.png
:

f9082067.jpg

f9082066.jpg

Hey, guys.... give those two little dolls a hug from me, ok?

Suzy Hooper

Show Horses by Suzy

Fresno, CA

Back