Heck with the Christmas Presents,,,,,,,,,

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Frankie

Reaction score
:aktion033: Got a Thanksgiving present just for you!!!!! :lol:

The $3 Mission Thread has gotten so long and some gifts lost in it,,,,,,,,the rest of the gifts will be here and stay here. So yes, post here and respond here to finish the mission!!!!!!

Please put up with me for just one more day,,,,,,,,,we are almost $2,000 short of our goal and we need all your help, please.

tackpl.jpg

This 8x10 marble front tack plaque with a name engraved in it can be yours for only $30! Just respond here and say your $30 is on the way for the tack plaque, and it is yours!!!!!

haltertrim.jpg

This nice, nice nylon and leather trim halter can be yours for only $25, respond here saying you want the leather trim halter, Only 1 left.[SIZE=18pt] SOLD[/SIZE]

numbers.jpg

One set of racing numbers made just for miniatures. $15, respond here saying you want the numbers.

Z183.jpg

We have a little 36x45" quilted panel of a cowboy teddy bear.The finished quilt has a red bandana print binding. (THE ABOVE PIC DOES NOT SHOW IT FINISHED)This gorgeous piece has been donated by Chanda of HC Miniatures, HC Miniatures Thank you so much!!!!!

This is how it will work for the Quilt Panel. We are going to auction it,,,,,,well kind of. You only get 2 bids. In other words, post here that you bid on the Quilt Panel and you bid XX amount of dollars, it can be read and the next person to post can bid higher. When you post your 2nd bid, if you choose, go big or stay home, because you can not bid again!!!!

CURRENT BID $60

Do we have a training deal for you!!!!

Belinda Bagby of Cross Country Farms and B and B training has given a month training for this mission!!!!!

Cross Country Farm Location: Hot Springs, AR

This is how it will work.

For all of Belinda's policies, you need to make sure and check with her.

You MUST commit to 2 months of training,,,much better for your horse that way.

You pay Belinda $300 for one month,,,,,,,,$325 for shetland,,,,,,,(that in itself is a good price for a top trainer)

You pay CMHR only $150 for the 2nd month.

So your total price for 2 months of training would be $450,,,,,,,or $475 for a sheltland.

CMHR month price is the same for miniature or shetland.

Any transport is up to you,,,,,while at Belinda's vet and farrier bills are additional. For any further questions on the training itself, you need to get in touch with Belinda.

CMHR $150 would be payable now,,,,,,$300 to Belinda due when arrangements worked out.

Final Gift of the 2007 $3 Mission of Thanks A $50 Gift Certificate From Lisa at Ozark!!

Ozark

You can win it the same way!!! You have only 2 bids. So your 2nd bid is as high as you can go. When you post please state that your bid is for the Ozark Gift Certificate.

High bid $40

Be clear with which item your bid is for.

Please make sure you read the posts before you, what the high bid is,,,,,and for what item.

We only have 2 items going this way, so if you are clear,,,,,,,so should all of us be.

Your first bid does not have to be high,,,,,,it is a starting point,,,,,,but if you really want the item,,,,,think hard before placing your 2nd and final bid!!!!

Both of these items are on this thread for bid,,,,,until 12:00 midnight Tonight Forum Time. High bidder at that time on both the Quilt Panel and the Gift Certificate win!!!!!!

Again, you can only bid 2 times.

IF YOU DO NOT NEED ANY OF THESE GIFTS,,,,PLEASE CONSIDER A DONATION OF $3, NOT MUCH TO A LOT OF US, BUT A WHOLE LOT TO THE RESCUE. PLEASE GIVE!!!!! SHOW YOUR THANKS!!!! THANKS SO MUCH!

THANK YOUS TO: Lisa from Ozark!!!!!!! :aktion033: Connie and Tim from Cherokee Stables!!!!! :aktion033: Ashley Harris from Ohio!! :aktion033: Belinda Badby from B and B Training.!!!!!!! :aktion033: Chanda !!!!!! :aktion033: East Coast Miniature Club :aktion033: Ginny for keeping track of all this!!!!! :aktion033: and Mary Lou for putting up with this and allowing this for 3 long weeks. :aktion033: :lol: :aktion033: :lol:

You can pay by paypal, the button appears on the front page, left hand side, on CMHR website, CMHR or by check or money order to Ginny. For US Mail.

Virginia St. Pierre

735 Chestnut Lane

Berryville, VA 22611

Last edited by a moderator:
Oh, I LOVE that quilt and I bid $40 on it.

and I have a friend that bids $100 on the halter (ms M)

Ok everybody....let's see what you can do for some of your Christmas presents, you get to buy a nice Christmas Present and donate to CMHR at the same time!!!!!

Ginny StP

Ginny,,,,,we'll take the money for the halter, but you just buy it outright,,,,,$25,,,,,,don't bid on it!

K?

I love your enthusiasm.

I will try and keep the high bid posted on the quilt and the gift cert. on this first page at the top,,,,,,but please read the posts before yours to make sure where it says "current bid" is correct.

thanks

Both snail mail and paypal may be used for all of these. Just post it,,,,,,,we'll wait for the check.

Is it a conflict of interest for me to bid???????

Who would have the final ruling on that?

Would you care?

Some of you know that Melissa (she works in our office) had a baby in September while I was at AMHR Nationals. She is decorating her babies room with cowboy things - so I guess I will just have to bid ont it for her for Cianna (her daughters name's) Christmas Present

I bid $60

Lisa - Ozark

Carolyn, I say you should be able to bid! Go for it, girl! jennifer :saludando:

NEW GIFT:

a $75.00 Gift Certificate to Smooth-EZ HorseWear.

Thanks SO MUCH TO: Michele Brown

Smooth-EZ HorseWear :aktion033: :aktion033:

Same thing: bid here,,,,,,,,,,and at most you can only bid 2 times,,,,so 2nd time needs to be your highest!!!!

State what you are bidding on,,,,,,,and dollar amount!!!!!

High mid at Midnight wins!!!!!

This is sooooo much fun!!!!! :lol: :lol:

Buy, buy buy!!!!!

That plaque plate would be a great gift for your secrect santa,,,,,just find out their special horses name!!!!!

And on the gift certificates,,,,,you can't lose a dime!!!!!!

AND,,,,,,,,,,,we have a 2nd Quilt Panel!!!!!!

Thanks Chanda :aktion033: :aktion033:

Top 2 bidders at midnight will get one!!!!!!!!!

So bid,,,,,,,buy!!!!!!!!!!! :lol: :lol:

Well, in that case....Here's my first bid on this 2nd quilt $40 :lol:

Ginny

Don't forget the gifts you can just buy outright!!!!!!! :aktion033: :aktion033:

Nice stuff.
default_yes.gif
:

I don't know if this is still running or not, as it is not midnight my time (central) yet.....

if it is still going I will bid $45 on each - the Ozark gift cert and smooth-EZ horse

bump............Kaykay is sooooooooooooo close to a new high....lets put her over and help just a little bit more......if we can......it will make your heart feel good....
default_yes.gif
:

Latest posts

Back