Bethany CT show

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

showmofffarm

Reaction score
I was just wondering how everyone did yesterday at the Bethany CT show? I hope that the weather held off for everyone.

Hey Laura - The weather was pretty good. Cloudy most of the day and a few sprinkles. I did great! I qualified my Jr. Gelding in Open! Now we just need to finish up with Solid Color and he'll be all set.
default_smile.png

We took both firsts in Ammy, a first and second in Open and a Grand and Reserve in Open.

I also took a very pretty mare in a championship class for Jenifer (Millstone). My niece took my gelding in Novice youth and took both firsts and another member (Megan) took him in Novice adult and took both firsts. It was a great day! Now I'm glad to have a weekend off! :aktion033:

We did great. My 2-yr-old mare, Millstones Loud and Clear got grands in Open and Amy and won the AOTE class.

My tiny yearling filly, Millstones Lucy Lavendar, won her 28 & under class (as the sole entrant!)

My senior mare, Millstones Raising a Ruckus, took 1st in the Amy Sr. Mare class.

My other yearling filly, Millstones So Fine, split the medium yearling class.

Overall, we had a great show!

Sounds like both of you had a great show! Do you remember who won the Supremes?

Congratulations Jenifer and Heather. Sounds like you both did great. Hope to see you at Springfield June 16, 17 * 18 . I'll be visiting one day and hope to see some of you Forum members there too. The Big E show is always a good one to go to whether you are showing or visiting.

Joyce

Sawmill took both supreme's with 2 beautiful stallions.

Joyce, I'll see you at Springfield!

Latest posts

Back