Best Of Luck At Nationals

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Devon

Reaction score
I would just like to say best of luck to EVERYONE going to nationals. I am Super Jealous ahah I hope all your horses show their best ! Mabe if your lucky you'll come home with a Top Ten if not hey its the expereince right?Ill be at a show all weekend and some 4h fundraising and wanted ot make sur ei said this before everyone was gone on their journey! I am saving up to come down next year to etleast watch I would LOVE to show though. I think ill need 2 years to save up to show at nationals lol. Well Honestly Everyone have a SAFE trip And Have FUN though Im sure that wont be hard. Now all your hard work pays off its Nationals Time! :bgrin
default_wub.png
:
default_yes.gif
:

[SIZE=36pt]♥ GOOD LUCK! HAVE FUN ♥ [/SIZE]

Last edited by a moderator:
Thanks, Devon!

I KNOW that we will be seeing you in the Nationals winners circle soon.... keep up all of your good work! :bgrin

Suzy Hooper

Show Horses by Suzy

Fresno, CA

Thanks and the same to everyone who is traveling on this holiday weekend. We leave Sunday - and it's coming too fast and not fast enough at the same time. So much to do to get ready.

Everyone have fun and be safe!!!
default_yes.gif
:

Save travels to all, we don't leave until next Friday night and will be there Saturday afternoon. :saludando:

Safe travels to all! we leave next saturday at 3 am and should get there sat evening! jennifer :saludando:

[SIZE=14pt]Thanks Devon and everyone. We leave sunday too.... packing now and it is RAINING in Richmond!!!! Glad my boys are in NY where it is just a tad dryer..... Tart needs driving practice..... Safe passage everyone. See you there![/SIZE]

Lyn

Good luck, drive safe and have fun everyone!!!

Also, if some of you have time to go by Erica's stalls and see Destiny, give him a hug from his other mommy (me).

default_wub.png
:

GOOD LUCK everyone!

We are leaving monday morning...will be there on tuesday around noon. Hope to meet a lot of you.

Stop by our stalls to say hi
default_yes.gif
: ....I'll be tracking down a few people
default_wink.png
:

-Kris

Thanks Dev, and also Good Luck too everyone that is coming down!! I look forward to meeting as many of you as I can.

and it's coming too fast and not fast enough at the same time. So much to do to get ready.

My thoughts exactly, I was just thinking that this morning!

Thanks Devon-- we can't make it for the youth classes this year -- but we leave sat Sep 9th in the evening -- have to be in the ring on Tuesday morning.

Scott & Joe are going with us though -- hope you can make eit next year-- it is worth saving up for !!!

GOOD LUCK on the week-end at your show.

We're not going this year, but sure wish the best of luck to everyone who is, with just a little extra luck thrown in for our Canadian exhibitors!

I hope everyone has a SAFE and happy trip to Nationals.

Good luck everyone. i'm the only Pondlake Stable member not going this year. I hope to go next year and hope even more one of my horses measures up to National quality. good luck
default_yes.gif
: :aktion033:

[SIZE=14pt]Good luck and safe travel to all who are going - let us know your results as you can.[/SIZE]

Barbie

Thank you all for the well wishes in travel and I too want to say;

default_wub.png
: Safe travels to all.
default_wub.png
:

We will leave Sunday morning and be there in the mid afternoon Tuesday as well.

I am at the anxious, nervous, excited stage now. First year as a trainer and although it is the same show as before it is different and for some reason makes me nervous. I have not been nervous like this about a show in years.

I'll be there for my final year in youth! We leave VERY early Wed morning, and I'm showing in open classes this year, YIKES!!! :new_shocked:

GOOD LUCK EVERYONE!!!

Our two boys are both showing in Open as well.

Good Luck to everyone-- see you there !!

GOOD LUCK! Have fun and be sure o take lots of pictures to share with us!!

Latest posts

Back