Berry Fairy came to Illinois!

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

lemonrockranch

Reaction score
Orion's Little Bear did it again for us! She had a beautiful little colt yesterday afternoon. I had put her out in the round pen for a while and took her for a short walk - put her back in the barn, and about an hour later - Lemon Rock's Blackfoot Bandit was in the building!

He's out of our black and white tobiano pinto, Juanitas Ranches Encores War Paint, and our first foal of the year! Bear is a minimally marked bay pinto, so I'm not sure what he will turn out to be. His half-sister "Missy" looked a lot like him when she was born, and is now black and white. He has the same "M" design on his rump like she did and several of his white markings are like hers. So far it doesn't look like he will have her blue eyes, but that's OK. Sorry the pic is big - I can't figure out how to make it smaller for the posts.

Cheryl

Bandit17.jpg

:aktion033: :aktion033: :aktion033:

Congratulations on an adorable colt!

Denise

Silversong Farm

WOW... he is well developed for his age!!! VERY nice colt!!! :aktion033: Congratulations!

Suzy Hooper

Show Horses by Suzy

Fresno, CA

Awww Congratulations! He sure is a cute one! :aktion033:

Latest posts

Back