BellaTerra in Kalamazoo MI

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Jen M White

Reaction score
Does anyone know of it? I just found it online today and it's only a couple of hours from me. I think I might volunteer this spring and see what it's all about there.

Ive seen their website many times and here and then see a horse for sale with their name on it, BUT Im not sure about if they are still doing stuff these days. I could be wrong BUT just email or call them and find out!

It's an alternative therapy place where you work with minis. It looks like they offer all kinds of really neat things. Check out the web site sometime.
default_smile.png

Bella Terra has done some work with groups from were I work, they are a great group, used to know the owners/operators and would recommend them. Haven't talked to them in a couple years but encourae you to contact them.

Hi - I'm Kim Shook from Bella Terra, near Kalamazoo. We are a miniature horse farm and provide experiential programming with our horses. We provide team building, leadership development, youth programs and counseling all with the horses. This approach is based on the horse-human connection; where horses reflect your thoughts, feelings, and actions to provide feedback about your effectiveness without bias or judgment. Check us out on our website at www.belllaterrainc.org

Latest posts

Back