Bella needs a registered name

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

mydaddysjag

Reaction score
Unfortunately I don't have Bellas original registration papers, when she was owner surrendered they didn't leave her papers with her. I found out that I can get PAL papers for her through AKC so that she could possibly do AKC agility one day. For those who dont know, Bella is a two year old Boston Terrier that we rescued from the SPCA the afternoon before she was due to be euthanized. Now im looking into names for her. We call her Bella, but that dosen't need to be part of her name. I like catchy, regal names, not so much into the cutesy names.

Bella is a comical, loyal dog. Shes a very pretty brindle, and very smart. When I got her I wasn't sure what I was getting myself into, she was tagged as vicious and unpredictable. She isnt either, shes a love bug, but at the same time very regal and lady like, with the best "poker face" I have ever seen.

So far I was thinking something like

Gamble on me

Just a gamble

Put on your poker Face

Really wish I could figure out how to make those more feminine though

???? Lady Luck (looking for a good word in place of the ???)

but im open to just about anything, just looking for ideas at the moment.

Her name can be up to 30 letters including spaces

I'll add pictures soon

375020503.jpg

Heres the picture I promised!

Any ideas?

How about Lady Isabella?

Otherwise, I do like Gamble On Me, especially given how you came to have her. Are you planning on adding a "kennel" name?

Along the gambling lines, but a little different...how about "Lucky In Love". So how is she doing now? How is she fitting in and getting along with the routine etc.?

Bella is doing great. She is now in obedience classes at the keystone canine club, she has had 3 classes so far. She catches on really quick, and tries very hard to please. Once her obedience is done, she will be trained for agility, at the recommendation of the trainer. I figure I waddle a hunter course with domingo, whats a agility class with Bella. Shes too interested in my cats for me to be comfortable letting her with them, so they are kept separate. She has allergies, so is now on a grain free diet and is doing great on it. Poor thing was terrible when I got her. She had hives, her muzzle was pink, she spent all day itchiny, and had vomiting and the runs. All that has cleared up since going grain free. She currently has a bumb about the size of a marble on her neck a little behind her ear. She went to the vet today for a recheck and they changed her to an oral antibiotic and a ointment for it, if it's not gone by next monday were going to have it removed and tested. She however, hasn't missed a beat.

I like all those names, another that was recommended elsewhere was Bet on Bellagio (Bellagio is a hotel in Vegas, and has Bella in it) and "La Bella Figura" represents the Italian concept that you must always look and act your best in every situation. It translates roughly to “beautiful image” and is a central part of Italian culture. (Found online)

Luck Be a Lady

Luck of the Draw

She's cute. She's very lucky you found her.

Latest posts

Back