been a busy week

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

shorthorsesmt

Reaction score
It has been a pretty busy week here. First training has continued with my weanling colt Navajo , he will now go for awalk pretty well ( except for when big dual exhaust red dodge trucks come at him and he thinks they will litterly eat him alive, but even then he does pretty well) I also started training him to load in the trailer which took all of about 5 min. he now will jump in the trailer and stand looking at me like now what. Next we drove down and got another mini ( everyone was right can't have just one lol) I trade all my riding tack for him and his cart and harnesses as my senior mare went to her forever home about two weeks ago. He is a chocale dapple ( sorry i am not sure if that is the correct term, just what he appears to me to be, will try to get pics when i can to get everyones opinion.) When we got there the seller brought him out and he looks like a clysdale build!! he is very stout and overweight from sitting for some time. but she hooked him up and took us for a quick ride to show how he was with the cart and he did very well. My husband has decided to name him Clyde. we are going to slowly condtion him. I have never seen a mini with sure a thick bone structure ( i have my doubts whether he is full mini, he is not registered as he is too tall) any thoughts or info on the size thing would be great. thank you for reading very excited loving the mini thing.

Congrats on your new guy cant wait to see pics of both of them

Latest posts

Back