beautiful gelding

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
hey,

Alfalfa is 6 years old and 37". He is a blood bay gelding gelding named Littlefoot's Alfalfa owned by Sandy Caja but now leased by me!! wow you sure can tell im very excited for show season!! ok he is very big and strong but i love him lots ok i just clipped his head and neck today and im a little shocked that he came out a greyish brownish colour like a dun or a roan but he is supposta be a blood bay!! so i dont know but hopefully his oils will come back and heck be bay again lol well at the moment i only have one picture and thats my advart but when my film is developed i will show you guys more about this crazy colour and how he progresses... oh but isnt he just so cute?!?!!?!?!!??!
default_yes.gif
: :bgrin i think im in love!!
default_wub.png
:
default_wub.png
:
default_smile.png
default_smile.png
:bgrin
default_rolleyes.gif
: well tell me what you think!!! :bgrin :lol:

~Sam!!~

Don't worry, that luscious blood bay coat will come back, but even in summer, you'll want to clip well in advance of any shows if you want the beautiful color. I don't clip my blood bay in summer, but he has a very short, tight summer coat.

Here is Woodwinds' Mingus in March of 2005, partially clipped

mingusatBoring05.jpg

And here he is in summer 2005

mingusfair-adjmore.jpg

Latest posts

Back