Bailey & Willow - baby sitting

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

maplegum

Reaction score
My neighbour purchased 2 weanlings from the farm that Baiely & Willow came from. Bailey & Willow already know the babies as they were kept together when we had to evacuate them during the bushfires. My neighbour bought the babies over for a play, hoping they'd stretch their legs in the back field. Nope, that didn't happen...they just wanted to sleep!

Bailey and Willow were excellent baby sitters. It was kind of funny as Willow is usually down the ladder in pecking order. Once the babies arrived, she pinned her ears at them hoping to show some dominance. Kind of funny as Willow never does that! Once the pecking order was sorted out, they all grazed happily together. They are both adorable babies but I'd have to say my favourite is Poco, the little chestnut. His nature reminds me of Bailey...I like the naughty ones!

You know I like a photo opportunity too. Bailey & Willow were thrilled that I was taking photos of 'other' horses and not them.
default_wacko.png

All grazing together...

4horses.jpg

Poco. He has the sweetest expression. His little eyebrows crinkle as he looks up. He is a little love bug too.
default_wub.png
I believe he is around 7 months old.

crinkle.jpg

eye.jpg

bw.jpg

Little Maggie May. She's about 5 months old I think. Pretty little lady, just a little shy at the moment.

maggie.jpg

And doing what babies do best...

sleep.jpg

Latest posts

Back