Christmas and Holiday Greetings a little a early

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Sunny

Reaction score
Hi Everyone. I don't come on here nearly as much as I used to now that Facebook has managed to grab all my attention. I do, however, scan the mini forum and Back Porch fairly regularly.

I finally moved to Ohio and got married in August. Life here is very good, although we got some shocking news two weeks ago when my husband was in hospital with a kidney stone. The CT scan they did at that time revealed a large malignant tumor on his left kidney, so he is scheduled for surgery this coming Friday at the Cleveland Clinic to remove both. They could tell that the cancer has not spread, thank God, and he therefore won't require chemo or radiation afterwards.

So I just wanted to take this opportunity to wish everyone a Merry Christmas or Happy Hanukah or simply happy holidays. I hope you all get to spend time with your family and friends in happiness and good health. I wish you all a happy, prosperous and healthy New Year, too. Looking forward to seeing many of you at the shows next year!

Sending prayers that all goes well for your husband Judy and a Very Merry Christmas to you also! Take Care!

What a bad thing to happen after all you both went through to be together and be happy. I know you'll get through this too. I'm so glad you're here and happily married now!

Prayers and well wishes for your husband and HUGS for you both! I'll be thinking of him on Friday!

Don't be a stranger! Some of us don't "do" FB and would love to hear from you here at LB more often!

Please do post again and give us updates!

Latest posts

Back