Bad news about my orphan

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

mrsj

Reaction score
Hi

thanks for all the supportive and encouraging posts about my orphan. I seem to have only just posted about how she had rallied but sadly when I went to feed her this evening I found her dead.

Half an hour before this she had been eating hay next to her sire.

I think she just pined for her mum too much. I am so disappointed as I was really rooting for her.

RIP Blue

filly.jpg

Maria

I am so sorry about your little one. I have been trying to catch up on all the news on the forum and had just read about her feeling better -- I don't know the full story as to why she was orphaned, but taking care of her had I'm sure made you love her even more, and made her loss so much worse.

ahhh sorry l thought she was doing fine..thats just plain sad to read..

thanks all, yes she seemed to be doing so well. I'm so very sad. Thank you all.

Oh Maria I'm so very sorry to hear the news - what a shock for you, especially as she was doing so well, bless her. Perhaps her Momma's call to her was just too strong and she needed to answer that call.

RIP Little Blue.

Anna

Oh I am so sorry, you must be devastated. As someone said when they are orphaned we grow even more attached to them. I guess her mummy just missed her too much.

Rip little Blue

((((((hugs)))))

OMG I am shocked and like everyone was so delighted to hear how well she was doing with her Daddy. So sorry for the loss of little Blue, she was such a pretty girl. RIP Blue

so so sad , what an awful loss to you and your family R.I.P little one
default_sad.png

My heart is breaking for you {{{{ hugs }}}}

Latest posts

Back