Back To The Forum

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Welcome back Michelle, I did wonder a few times where you'd gone.

I'm so very sorry to hear of your losses. It's always bad to lose one, 4 is worse, and it's especially bad to not know what it is.

May I ask, did your vet test specifically for EHV-1? It does sound like it could have been the neurological form of rhino, but perhaps your vet did rule that out?

Michelle,

Welcome back!

I am so sorry that you have been through such a terrible year. It is so heartbreaking to lose your precious horses.

We are glad that you are back and wishing you a great and wonderful 2008.

Hi Michelle! I fairly new and don't remember you from before but Welcome Back. I am so sorry for what you have gone through. I can't even imagine what a nightmare that was.

Wishing you the best of luck in 2008. God Bless you!!!

Welcome back! I remember you posting when your horses started getting sick. My heart goes out

to you and your family. I can't image what you have been through.

I wish you a great 2008. Look to the future!

Freida

Silver Ridge Minis

Welcome back Michelle!
default_saludando.gif
What a nightmare! I'm so sorry for all your losses, so heartwrenching and draining. I can see why you had no energy for anything else. I hope 2008 is much, much better and that you never have to go through anything like that again!

Of course I remember you Michelle...welcome back...I've missed you! We all go in different directions in a lifetime and I had known that life's circumstances took you away....but am glad to see you back. Know that I am so sorry for what you have been through with your horses...so VERY sorry for all your losses and hope that the year 2008 will bring you good things.

Last edited by a moderator:
Welcome back, Michelle. I am so sorry to hear of the heartache you endured this past year. I have lost horses over the years,it tears my heart out and always makes me consider getting out of horses as I often feel as though I cannot bear to ever go through the pain again ( or rather see my horse go through it) But somehow.....we pick up and carry on....I think for the other horses that are like my kids. You are a strong person and remember how special you are to your horses. Wishing you the brightest 2008
default_smile.png

Michelle, I don't know you, but want to welcome you back to the forum. Your pain and loss is unfathomable. My sincere and deepest condolences. May God hold you close and wrap His loving arms around you. Breathe in His presence and know that He feels your pain and has carried you through this.

Oh my goodness, you poor girl. I remember you, I feel terrible for what you went through. Thankfully it is over now and you can move on. I'm so very sorry you lost your horses.

Michelle,

What a horrible time for you. I am so very sorry that you had to experience such a great loss at your farm. Welcome back to the forum!

So sorry for your losses and that traumatic time! Can't imagine
default_sad.png

I don't think I "knew" you - I'm newer - I'm Renee from Iowa, "mom" to one ancient riding mare, 2 minis, and a shetland.

Welcome back!

Welcome Back, so sorry for what you went through in 2007, hoping that 2008 will be a much better year for you and your horses.

Hugs,

Yvonne

Oh Michelle, to say I am sorry is a bit redundant, 4 pages into

the thread, yet I am so very sorry for your losses...

Sometimes there are just years that you have to shrug off,

knowing you did the best you possibly could and move onto

the next year....

I sincerely hope that 2008 will be a banner year for you...

it won't lessen your loss but might brighten your spirit.

Welcome back and I remember this now. What a shame that you never were able to pin down what happened. How devistating!

Glad to see you're back...!!

I'm sorry for your losses, I remember reading about Sky too, Welcome back, Kathy

Am so sorry for your losses Michelle,
default_no.gif
I cant imagine what you've been thru...

It was refreshing to hear that your 2005 filly made it, and the others are doing fine too.

It's good to see you back again Michelle! I'm so sorry to hear of your losses, what an ordeal that had to have been, and so sad. Sure hope that all of that is long behind you and you can look forward to a GOOD year! Welcome back!

Michelle....

So happy to see you are back, but so sorry 2007 was such a tough year for you........

Hugs to you.

Let's all hope & pray 2008 is going to be great!

Latest posts

Back