Back in Black before and after :)

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
K

kaykay

Well thank goodness for my helpers Carly and Corey!!! We finally got black done today even if he didnt want to cooperate lol. I almost forgot to take pics!

Tail Before dying

blktail.JPG

After
default_smile.png
we left some of the white hairs as hes i feel sure a minimal pinto

blacktailafter.JPG

And whole body shots with carly trying to hold him still LOL

blacknew2.JPG

legs everywhere in this shot lol

blackcarly.JPG

also here is black before conditioning and training early spring. last horse on the end. todays pics are him 2 months later. 2 months ago he was just a gawky skinny boy lol. Anyway for those that asked last time yes it makes a huge difference dying the mane and tail!!!

showpractice.jpg

Last edited:
He is deffently looks better in the after pictures.

...and there's Bitsy!!!
default_wub.png
:

I will see you tommarow. Royal got a bath today and got his show sheen on so i dont think he will kill the clippers lol.

Im looking forward to seeing everyone all shedded out!!

Leeana H.

i should have taken more before pics but heres him growing up. im so in love with this guy
default_wub.png
:

oops nevermind i couldnt get them to resize lol

Last edited:
[SIZE=14pt]Very nice Kay. I gave Image a bath and clipped her body today, I cant see well enough to do heads and when i bend over I dont see at all so her legs arent done yet either...lol giving Barry and Bruce something to do friday night! So.... dont laugh at the blind ladys track marks! lol Glad Shirley is going au naturalle.[/SIZE]

Lyn

[SIZE=14pt]Oh, he is such a handsome fellow! I just love Black. Nice dye job! Wait till you see mine. LOL[/SIZE]

Lynn, I have been trying to clip moving targets. We will have to compare track marks. It will be nice to meet you!

Fran

He's really looking nice, Kay. Glad to finally get to see some pics of him, although I never realized that that was him on the end of that shot in the last pic when you posted it a few weeks ago.

that was him before he hit his huge growth spurt lol. and of course not clipped and conditioned. you can see how much smaller he was just two months ago. I swear he grew at least a full inch.

Latest posts

Back