Back from the Nationals.....

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Congrats on your placings! You have some beautiful horses. I was eyeing your appy in the holding area. Such pretty colouring.

We bought "Painted Legacy" back in July and Laura was kind enough to bring him along to the Ohio State Fair / World Show so we didn't have to go pick him up and Ron & Dale from Darkstar was willing to bring the appaloosa colt "Image Incredable" to the Nationals so we didn't have arrange a transporter to bring him home to Pa from out west.

So it really helped us out with these 2 breeders willing to transport these little stallions for us.

Linda & Deb ~ We are looking forward in seeing Jet Set in the Futurity and Super G Futurity in 2010. He is a great show gelding and had a terrific 2009 show season and we have high hopes that he will only get better in 2010, especially driving with his trot, that boy will show his butt off and Scott trained him by himself for Halter. Now he has 2 new ones to train for halter for next years season but he really enjoys the challenge of training them on his own completely, he has better patience than myself.
default_wacko.png

Congrats on your fabulous results at Nationals!! Great pics too! Thanks for sharing! I just love hearing about everyone's results there!

Congratulations on all your successes at Nationals!

It was great to meet you in person - even if it was a very brief greeting. Would liked to have had much more time to visit.

Again, congrats.

Mary

Latest posts

Back