Back from the Nationals.....

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Coventry Lane Farm

Reaction score
diva09nat.jpg

divaring09nat.jpg

Coventry Lane's Hollywood Diva - AMHR

Reserve National Champion Multi-Colored Mare

jet09nat.jpg

Snowberry Farm's Jet Set - AMHR/ASPC

Amateur Junior Gelding, Over ~ Eighth Place

Model Gelding, 2 Yrs & Older ~ Over ~ Nineth Place

2 Yr Old Gelding, 35 to 37" ~ Tenth Place

(Jet Set is on his way to Thistledew Miniature's on the West Coast)

chaps09Nat.jpg

Encore Chaps - AMHR/AMHA

Youth Park Harness ~ Third Place

Amatuer Park Harness ~ Fourth Place

moonie09nat.jpg

Michigan's In The Moonlight - AMHR/ASPC

Gelding Foal ~ 30 to 32" ~ Fifth Place

Butt09nat.jpg

Coventry Lane's Gold Standard - AMHR/ASPC

Futurity Mare Foal ~ 30 to 32" ~ Tenth Place

We had a good show and was happy for what we received and it was nice to see all our old friends and meet some new people as well.

Congrats to all that placed, hard work involved and was very tough competing against the best in the registry.

Last edited by a moderator:
Congratulations on a good show!!!! I loved looking at your pictures.

It looks like Nationals was a terrific show for you, which is not surprising though as your horses are stunning.
default_smile.png

congrats scott & pammy!! Beautiful horses

Congrats Pam and Scott! I missed not being there with ya'll but watched Scott as much as I could!

Congratulations!!!!!! My granddaughters kept drooling over your appy. They have an appy biggy and they were so excited seeing all the appy mini's but they especially liked yours. Great Job
default_aktion033.gif
default_aktion033.gif
default_aktion033.gif
default_aktion033.gif
TJ

Thanks everyone, we had a great time and now we have to go back to work tomorrow and play catch up there, ugh. This show season sure went fast this year.

Congrats to all that placed at the Nationals
default_smile.png

It was great watching your horses and especially visiting with you. Good luck with your new little fella too! Diva will always hold a special place with me! Congrats on your wins and placings too! I will be looking to next year with Diva in harness! Lavonne

I forgot to add that we will be adding a new loud black leopard appaloosa stallion that will be joining our 2010 showstring named "Darkstars Image Incredible" from Darkstars Miniatures located in South Dakota and "Ten L's Painted Legacy" from Laura Tennill's Training Center located Kentucky that is a bay pinto stallion.

We are looking forward to get these guys in the showring for next years season !
default_smile.png

It was great meeting you and Scott at Nationals and getting to meet our new boy, too!!
default_wub.png
He is probably resting up in WA right now not knowing he will be back in a trailer on Saturday for another (but a LOT shorter...lol) trip....Can't wait to pick both the boys up!!
default_biggrin.png

Oh and congrats on your new purchases!!
default_smile.png

Latest posts

Back