Back from Nationals

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

LizardBreath

Reaction score
Well, we JUST got back from Nationals, and I'm pooped
I got at least I think a couple hundred pics (my digital is filled) and even a couple videos, and theres plenty to tell......

..BUT....

It seems that in all my picture taking I went and ran down my camera's battery. So I'll have to let it charge overnight and post pics in the morning. And I'm also having trouble staying awake

I PROMISE there will be many pics tomorrow

Buckskin gal

Reaction score
Will be looking forward to seeing them
Mary

LizardBreath said:
Well, we JUST got back from Nationals, and I'm pooped
I got at least I think a couple hundred pics (my digital is filled) and even a couple videos, and theres plenty to tell......
..BUT....

It seems that in all my picture taking I went and ran down my camera's battery. So I'll have to let it charge overnight and post pics in the morning. And I'm also having trouble staying awake

I PROMISE there will be many pics tomorrow

466720[/snapback]

Jill

Aspiring Cowgirl
Staff member
Reaction score
I can't wait to see the pictures. The ones I've seen so far, I'm just blown away not just by the horses, but also by how beautiful the ring is. I really want to be there next year!

Relic

Reaction score
Well it's morning here l'm done feeding and chores and it's pouring buckets of rain now is a good time for you to post pictures.

Mijke

Reaction score
GOODMORNING!.......

......................................................................pictures...............?

Can't wait to see them

LizardBreath

Reaction score
Ok, well, after our storms last night I've been kinda busy today, but I'm trying now to get pics to you guys
Unfortunatly Photobucket will not cooperate with me
I'm trying though!!!

p.s. Jill, I made a special trip over to Ericas stalls just before I left to get a couple pics of your boys in their stalls for you

Jill

Aspiring Cowgirl
Staff member
Reaction score
LizardBreath said:
Ok, well, after our storms last night I've been kinda busy today, but I'm trying now to get pics to you guys
  Unfortunatly Photobucket will not cooperate with me
  I'm trying though!!!

p.s. Jill, I made a special trip over to Ericas stalls just before I left to get a couple pics of your boys in their stalls for you

467131[/snapback]

OMG!!!!!!!! THANK YOU!!!!!!!!!! I can't wait to see them

Latest posts