Back from Nationals

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

LizardBreath

Reaction score
Well, we JUST got back from Nationals, and I'm pooped
new_shocked.gif
I got at least I think a couple hundred pics (my digital is filled) and even a couple videos, and theres plenty to tell......

..BUT....

It seems that in all my picture taking I went and ran down my camera's battery. So I'll have to let it charge overnight and post pics in the morning. And I'm also having trouble staying awake
wacko.gif

I PROMISE there will be many pics tomorrow
yes.gif
biggrin.gif

Will be looking forward to seeing them
smile.gif
Mary

LizardBreath said:
Well, we JUST got back from Nationals, and I'm pooped
new_shocked.gif
I got at least I think a couple hundred pics (my digital is filled) and even a couple videos, and theres plenty to tell......
..BUT....

It seems that in all my picture taking I went and ran down my camera's battery. So I'll have to let it charge overnight and post pics in the morning. And I'm also having trouble staying awake
wacko.gif

I PROMISE there will be many pics tomorrow
yes.gif

biggrin.gif

466720[/snapback]

I can't wait to see the pictures. The ones I've seen so far, I'm just blown away not just by the horses, but also by how beautiful the ring is. I really want to be there next year!

Well it's morning here l'm done feeding and chores and it's pouring buckets of rain now is a good time for you to post pictures.
biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif

saludando.gif
GOODMORNING!.......

......................................................................pictures...............?

biggrin.gif
Can't wait to see them
aktion033.gif

Ok, well, after our storms last night I've been kinda busy today, but I'm trying now to get pics to you guys
new_shocked.gif
Unfortunatly Photobucket will not cooperate with me
wacko.gif
I'm trying though!!!

p.s. Jill, I made a special trip over to Ericas stalls just before I left to get a couple pics of your boys in their stalls for you
wink.gif

LizardBreath said:
Ok, well, after our storms last night I've been kinda busy today, but I'm trying now to get pics to you guys
new_shocked.gif
  Unfortunatly Photobucket will not cooperate with me
wacko.gif
  I'm trying though!!!

p.s. Jill, I made a special trip over to Ericas stalls just before I left to get a couple pics of your boys in their stalls for you
wink.gif

467131[/snapback]

OMG!!!!!!!! THANK YOU!!!!!!!!!! I can't wait to see them
smile.gif
smile.gif
smile.gif

Latest posts

Back