Back from Nationals

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Amy

Reaction score
-- Home safe & sound. We had a wonderful time. Got home last night about supper time.

It was so nice to see everyone again.

Lots of fun,ribbons & good times.

ET certainly lived up to his name in the Liberty class - "Entertaining The Foulks' -- LOl -- I said it was a dead give away that there are no flowers growing at our house. LOL

Congratulations to everyone.

Oh was yours the over liberty horse that kept eating all the plants in the ring? I loved that one! I tried to snap when he was carrrying the plant off but just missed it. Very entertaining for sure, congrats!!

Amy it was so good to meet you in person, I am the one that tracked you down to give you the plaque.
default_saludando.gif

LOL so that was your horse.. yes he was very entertaining and hey everyone will remember his go for years to come
default_laugh.png
He is a persistent little thing isn't he.

Was very cute and actually made my night so give him a treat (nothing that looks like a potted plant )and tell him thank you for me
default_saludando.gif

Congratulations on your placings and a safe trip home ~ Love the Chariot class !

Being at the Nationals is the greatest and wouldn't miss going for anything, its a unexplainable feeling being there and with with the best in the miniature horse industry, good times with good friends and tons of laughs.

default_smile.png

Amy it was so good to meet you in person, I am the one that tracked you down to give you the plaque.
default_saludando.gif
Oh Terri --We were so thrilled to recieve the plaque in memory of your good firend as well as the Reserve In Single Chariot. I wish I had known that you were on the forum as well.

For those that wonder what we are talking about -- a special group of Ron Hayes friends donated a plaque to the Reserve single Chariot winner in memory of Ron's win at his last national show. Through some misunderstanding-- it was missed being presented in centre ring-- so Terri & her daughter tracked us down in the barn & presented it to us.

It is very special & will hang with our other plaques on proud display,. Thanks Terri -- it was nice to meet you -- please give our thanks to the others who participated in donating the plague with you.

LOL -- I got a picture of ET running with the plant in his mouth just before he turned & flipped it at John. Lol -- John was laughing SO hard he could not even chase him anymore. I thought he was going to carry it right to him.

We did have a great time & many thanks to our friends, Dennis & Angela & Tanner Merner. It was an immense help to have Dennis to share the driving, and help us with all the heading in the ring. It was appreciated.

ALso, thanks to our daughter Dianne, who kept us all on the straight & narrow & to the ring on time. Dianne had a great time showing in the roadster class for the first time as well.

She had planned to show in the single chariot (amateur class) but had forgotten to renew her amateur card.)

Congrats on your placings! Oh, I wished I had seen your Liberty class. Sounded like quite a laugh. You just never know what these guys will come up with next. LOL Glad you guys are home safe and sound. I'm sure we will see you at some of the fairs coming up.

I saw your liberty class and could not stop laughing since it is something my gelding would do. I'm already planning for next year as I plan to have a horse shown at Nationals, not sure which one, was thinking one of my 2 stallions as most of my mares are due to foal next year. Had Cherokee Stables Ohso Dandy not been in foal(due March) I would have loved to show her, she drives extremely well, just needs work backing up. My only problem is finding a ride down for myself if I send my horse for training.
default_sad.png

Amy congratulations on your wins, I managed to see you and John in the chariot class, I saw John in one driving class but I missed your liberty run. Wish I had seen it, sounds like your horse put quite the show on
default_biggrin.png

Yvonne

Amy it was so good to see you, John, Dianne and the rest of the gang. I so enjoyed our morning talks as you were cooking breakfast and I was heading to the stall. Was great to just sit and visit for a while, just wished we would have had more time since we were just a couple of rows apart.

Watching you and John in Chariot is just so much fun and haveing ET give us just a wonderful hearfelt laugh at his antics in Liberty was just great--you could not have scripted it better if you had tried.

I'm just hoping that you will reconsider and come back to Nationals again before you really do call it you last. I know it is an extremely hard and long trip for you but everyone so enjoys having you and visitng with you.

For me, Nationals would just not be the same without your bright smile and kind words of encouragement when you are able to come down. Please grace us with at least one more visit.

Wished I had seen the liberty class sounds like a really funny little guy!

Maybe he can repeat for next year? They can start growing new plants now!

Bonnie

Welcome back! We missed you! We saw the Liberty class and I could hardly stay in my chair I was laughing so hard!!!! I can't wait to see the pictures you got of it!! Glad you all had a great time!!

Latest posts

Back