Back from Fonda Show

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Jane=P

Reaction score
We are home from the NEMHS Fonda NY Show, and had great time, the rain held off for almost all of the weekend,only had rain Saturday evening. The facility was nice, had to learn to put up with train going buy, but the horses didn't seem to mind much after Friday night. Missy did awesome job, keeping things together and running .There was good tun out, around 100 horses and some good size classes.

I took my Jr Mare ( Hawk Hollows Sheeza Show Steeler) in Liberty class and there was 22 horses in the class and she took 3rd under 1st judge and she took 1st place under the 2nd judge, I couldn't believe she won the class, she did beautiful run, but so did alot of other horses, I am so proud of her and I had a young girl new to showing ,bring my Jr Mare in youth class and she was so good for her, and they are really going to make nice team some day. Here they are

fonda_042_500x375.jpg

The photographer there got some awesome pictures ,I just order a few and cant wait till they come in, she really got some great pictures of my Jr Gelding

I saw alot of old friends and some new people there too and I know Kristina had good show, I heard her name called many times in the championship classes.

Now I have few weeks of rest ,till the Spencer Show on July 11th, I just hope my bred mare foals before I have to go....JANE

Last edited by a moderator:
hey jane

you did a great job at the show CONGRATS on your wins, your gelding is aweful cute. we had a great time at the show it was awesome seeing old friends and meeting the new. i wish though that more people from the new york area had been able to join us.. can't wait for the next show at spencer

see ya there!!!!
default_saludando.gif

We had a wonderful time at the Fonda show this past weekend!!! Hauled 15 horses, and that certainly kept us busy! Basically, All I saw the whole weekend was the little path between our stalls and the arena..... But it was so nice to see everyone!!! Congratulations to all the exhibitors! Hope more people can join us next year for this show!

Jane, Congrats on your Liberty win... Your filly was awesome!

My horses performed wonderfully and we came home with lots of Reserves, Grands, and Supremes.... We had an enjoyable weekend!

We have been to 3 shows already this year, and of course, none of the shows had photographers, so I have been waiting on a photographer to capture my special little filly. tThe photographer for the weekend, Jamie Cinq Mars got the shot for me..... Here is my Silky.....
default_wub.png

Silky.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Oh, Kristina - you know I ADORE that filly. What a wonderful picture, but it doesn't really show her pinto spots!

Congratulations to all! I hope to see everyone at the Spencer show!!!

I didn't have a ride to this show. Next year I will be there. Looking forward to meeting all of you at some of these rated shows.

Anyone know who won liberty under the other judge? I wish we could have stayed to watch liberty but we still had to truck home so 11:00 was late enough. Congrats Jane!

The show was very fun a good size performance crowd too. By far the best horse show we've been to this year, everyone was so nice and helpful. And I need to find the man that was giving out beef terryaki saturday night... IT WAS SO GOOD.

Anyone know who won liberty under the other judge? I wish we could have stayed to watch liberty but we still had to truck home so 11:00 was late enough. Congrats Jane!
The show was very fun a good size performance crowd too. By far the best horse show we've been to this year, everyone was so nice and helpful. And I need to find the man that was giving out beef terryaki saturday night... IT WAS SO GOOD.

We had a great weekend almost 100 horses and a lot of fun. I want to thank everyone for coming and I can not wait to see everyone at Spencer.

Alex ~~ The man with the great beef is Patrick Herrick he is the Grill master so watch for him at the next show!!! LOL We would love to see you and your Mom at Spencer.

If I remember the other winner was from Clearbrook I will let you know.

I am off to the Maine shows this weekend!!!

Missy

default_wub.png

Hi Alex, The other Horse that Took First was our Mare "Scooter" RHAs Chantilly Lace Princess. She took 1st under one Judge and 4th under the second. It was allot of fun!!

hey frank and liz

so good to talk with ya at fonda you guys are cool. hope to see at spencer

default_saludando.gif

Latest posts

Back