Baby "Rose"

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Nicole-DownUnder

Reaction score
Here she is...........baby Rose. Still trying to work out a show name, but so far coming up empty handed, lol.

Any help with naming would be great. Sire: River Oak Jumping Jack Flash (black buckskin).....Dam: Ridgey Didge Angel In Disguise (palomino)

Just wondering also, she has blue eyes, is that normal????

Hope you enjoy the pics. Both mum and Rose are doing well.

15dec051hr4.jpg

DCP_0227.jpg

DCP_0215_1.jpg

saludando.gif
Nicole

She's adorable Nicole. Great triangular face, a dished head, good neck, and looks like a good tail set too! She's going to be a beauty! You must be thrilled!

I'm eyeing your kid's bare feet and short sleeves with envy right now......

MA

CUTE!!!!!! How about: Jack's Angel Rose Or Jack's Destined Rose?

Christy

She is just too cute. What a little doll, u are getting me ready for foaling season here.

She's adorable! Congratulations on such a wonderful baby!

Conny

Congratulations! What a cutie. Makes me hunger for Spring to see what my girls will produce this year!
wub.gif
wub.gif

She is adorable! You must be so pleased!
aktion033.gif

Blue eyes are normal; many of my foals have dark blue eyes at birth and they gradually turn to brown.

Congratulations!

She's beautiful...since Gypsy Rose Lee was a classy stripper how about

Silver Circles FlashDancer

aka Rose;Rosie

Last edited by a moderator:
THANKS so much for the lovely comments everyone. As i've said, we are soooo pleased with her and now that she's 'unfolded' some more, i'm estimating her at around 19", which is just a lovely height.

I'll post some more pics again in about a week.

saludando.gif
Nicole

She's Beautiful!
aktion033.gif
wub.gif

How about: [SIZE=14pt]Flash's Run For The Roses![/SIZE]

Bill

Thanks Bill.

Forgot to say, thanks for the name ideas, i'm writing them down and Tiffani & I will put them with ones that i've been thinking of and hopefully we can select something then
wacko.gif
. I've never had so much trouble in the past, lol!!!!

saludando.gif
Nicole

She is pretty. I just love her color. Sorry don't have any suggestions for a name.

Sorry, no name suggestions but "Baby Rose" is just adorable!!! And so is that darling little boy that is with Rose! Love those bare feet!!

No matter what you pick for a name, she certainly looks like a keeper!!! Makes me anxious for foaling season!

saludando.gif

Congratulations Nicole & Tiffani

Rose is simply adorable
wub.gif

Love the photos

Merry Christmas

Karen & Tori

Latest posts

Back