Baby Number 2 - a show stopper for sure

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

mizbeth

Reaction score
Color galore on this tiny fella! Both sire and dam are loaded with overo genes for generations back, but still his color was a surprise to me. Cannot wait to get him home and see him in person, I sent my girls out this year to be foaled as my work schedule is to intense. Sired by Alamo Streakers Mime out of a grandaughter to a full sister of LTD Magic Man. Will certainly do this cross again for next year.

buttercup_baby_right_side.jpg

buttercup_baby_stretch.jpg

No name yet, any suggestions? I like to use "M" in Mimes babies names as the major name. I have a Major Attraction already.

Last edited by a moderator:
Congratulations!!! Pictures aren't coming up
default_sad.png

Barbie

He looks beautiful!!!! So necky and leggy and OUT OF THIS WORLD color!!! Congratulations on him
default_wub.png
default_wub.png
default_wub.png

Beth-colt-0509-1.jpg

Beth-colt-0509-2.jpg

Oh gosh, love those names - both of them, thank you my mind is blank! I think Master Mime is great.

Those dad gummed photos, wonder why it does that? Thank you Jill..........again!

You hit the jackpot FOR SURE!!!! He is a stunner, and exactly what we overo breeders hope for!

CONGRATULATIONS!
default_cheeky-smiley-006.gif
default_aktion033.gif
default_488.gif
default_thumbup.gif

default_new_shocked.gif
Outstanding color! Okay....I'm in love!
default_wub.png
default_wub.png
default_wub.png
default_wub.png
default_wub.png
default_wub.png
default_wub.png
default_wub.png
default_wub.png
default_wub.png

Congrats he's super special. I can't wait to see more pictures of him. Is he a keeper?

Beth,

He is SOOOOOOOOOOO Amazing!

I am SOO happy for you! :)))

Susan O.

Holy cow Beth! He's AWESOME!
default_new_shocked.gif

Magnificent Mime

Congratulations on your new boy!! I love him!
default_wub.png

Latest posts

Back