baby hawk pictures

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

sharon

Reaction score
You may remember about a week ago, I posted some pictures of some baby hawks that were way up in the trees. Well, these 2 babies are now learning how to hunt, so they have been down in my backyard a lot since yesterday.

These are Coopers Hawks.

This first pic is from yesterday out my back window. My golf cart roof is in the way.
default_rolleyes.gif
:

edc95d0f.jpg

Then, we have 2 pics that are pretty much the same. The color just came out different. Don't know why. These are taken out my diningroom window.

edc95d11.jpg

edc95d10.jpg

I think I might have some awesome video too. A squirrel came out in the yard and one of the babies was trying to catch it. :new_shocked: This has been really awesome to watch.
default_yes.gif
:

That is so cool, birds of prey are so awesome. He have a blue heron that hangs out in our pond, but for some reason he won't pose for the camera :eek:

That is so great!
default_smile.png

I LOVE birds of prey....thank you for sharing yours.

Liz M.

Birds of all kinds are fascinating --- birds of prey are exciting.

Thanks for sharing.

JJay

They're so cute!! :bgrin They look as if they're wearing pajamas...also remind me of owls.

These guys are really pretty cool. The hawk with the squirrel earlier never did catch his prey. The hawk ended up just sitting on the pole watching the squirrel eat from the ground.

Later in the day, my son and I got a good laugh watching one of them running/hopping on the ground chasing a butterfly!! :new_shocked: :lol: Too funny!! They aren't doing very well hunting. :no:

They have really, really yellow feeties and legs! :bgrin

Latest posts

Back