Baby diary updates and

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

dreammountainminis

Reaction score
Hi everyone wanted to update everyone , Baby and I are doing fine I am 26wks 1 day , This appt we had alot better news there is no cancer present which they thought I had because of abnormal cells and also had a bad infection.
default_aktion033.gif

They did an ultra sound because I am high risk for preterm labor and I am loosing weight instead of gaining They said that our little girl is doing fine she weighs 1pd 10oz and is at the 50% which is great for this point in the pregnancy...They wanted to start me on progestrone shots (to prevent preterm labor) but they said they should have been started at 16weeks so at this point they would not be effective. I have too go back in 2 wks for a routine glucose test. I am relieved that everything is okay they had me scared for a while ..Now if we can keep the liitle one in until shes fully baked
default_rolleyes.gif
...Here is a face picture and a profile picture of our little one ..I will keep everyone updated as i have appts..

baby08ultra2.jpg

babyelieghaultra2.jpg

default_aktion033.gif
YAY!!! That is truely WONDERFUL news that it is not cancer!!! So hope you and your little one continue to thrive throughout your entire pregnancy! Best Wishes!
default_biggrin.png

default_aktion033.gif
Praise the Lord! I am so excited for you! She's gorgeous! What a miracle! Prayers are there for all of you! Thank you so much for keeping us posted! We're just a click away!

God bless,

Joan

default_aktion033.gif
Congrate's to hear it's not cancer and everything is going good! I know that's SO scarey when you are caring a little one! I wish you the best of luck with the rest of your pregnancy!
default_yes.gif

Last edited by a moderator:
Im so happy for you!!! So neat to see the pictures.
default_aktion033.gif

That's great news and I'm pulling for you that everything else goes routinely....you've had enough excitement already, huh?

Congrats, the pix are great!! You'll have a sweet baby girl soon... Cant wait to see pictures

Congrats! I went through my pregnancy a year ago.
default_biggrin.png
Sad to think my little boy will be a year old in a month! Time flies!!

My sister had to be put on progestrine shots. She's gotten a bit sick. So I hope that's not the case for you! Good luck and Congrats!!!
default_biggrin.png

Mel, sorry I didn't reply sooner, way to much going on here
default_ohnoes.jpg
So glad to hear everything is going good for you and the baby. Love the pictures
default_wub.png
You take care of your self and that little one..

Glad to hear it, and continued best wishes!

Liz

Latest posts

Back