baby bump/bumps.....?

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Urggggg it's saying the vulva pics are too large of a file. Geuss you guys don't get to see those. I even tried taking more pics. Sorry everyone.

Last edited by a moderator:
No baby. The red vulva has changed back to the normal pink. I slept out last night. Urrrrrghhgh :-! :-\ so weird.

Sorry
default_sad.png

Yes, it's pretty much a moot point, since these ladies do what they want anyway. No way to "make" them work with us -- they enjoy "THAT" book too much! I just know they giggle behind our backs!

It's amazing what a couple of nights sleep will do to our outlook on things. I am already forgetting all the sleepless nights with the days playing with baby. Rebecca, it will all be over soon and you too will not care about the sleepless nights anymore while you cuddle your little one. Hugs and as Dianne says... One day closer!

Haha that's what I keep telling myself
default_smile.png

As of yesterday she changed course again. Tail resistance back, vulva not so loose.

But she definitely has some blood on vulva. Not red onside anymore. So maybe she will fill her bag completely and then decide to foal...

No nothing last night
default_sad.png

But!!!!

* calfe is filling more in the between section of her udder.

* vulva lookin puffy once more!!!

* biting belly, shifting weight a lot, swishing tail

We may have a baby soon!!!!!

If she decides to fill the udder completely. Still creases in the back compartment.

Ohhhh and I think her belly is more vd today...I need to get pics this afternoon.

The cuteness is oozing clear fluid still. Its gross. I wanna tie a paper towel to her tail, then every time she swishes it'll wipe. Lol

Back