baby bump/bumps.....?

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
She well Mindy
default_smile.png
. Vulva looser and tail head/ligaments. Her udder is same... I think. I'll get pics tomorrow hopefully. And baby has been busy tonight. But not moving in the normal spots, so maybe that's progress.

Diane- I hope she goes sooner than later
default_smile.png

Iam trying the temp test every afternoon. Yesterday she was 100.7. Today she was 99.7 and then a couple hours later she is now 100.8. I guess before labor there temp drops. So I'll be finding her regular temp soon..hopefully she can choose one lol

Oh and the cuteness had a bloody show/ lost her mucus plug
default_smile.png
. She's due at the end of next month. I actually think it is the last day exactly.

Lol! Dirty butt! We spend too much time watching poop! I fuss at mine for pooping in what I call the walk way! Patty poops against the wire fence like she is trying to keep it out of pen and Peanut is getting better. He will poop in the stall from time to time. I fuss At him. Wishbone is the one who goes in the walkway. I have been fussing at them for pooping by the house where they like to lay. They seem to be moving it a little farther away.

Calfe has such a weird bag to me. I don't know how to explain it, but it feels more like a maiden bag...if that makes any sense?..

Lol Mindy soon
default_smile.png
. I'm sure he has our beds already made lol

Kim that is hysterical! All of my girls are corner poppers. If anyone pees or poops, blazin feels the need to do the same on top of it. Kind of like a territorial stud lol. She's a bit odd from time to time. Oh like fresh cold water. Wow that's her favorite. She comes running if she hears me turn the water on :p

It is kind of like a cork in a wine bottle. When the cervex is dialating it comes out. I believe it is 3to4 weeks after they loose the plug, that they will foal. But can go sooner. Some go hours after it is expelled. Calves bag feels a bit bigger... But it always does in the morning. So I'll check this afternoon again.

Last nights temp was 100.. When will she pick a happy medium lol

I tgmhought your had to check temp twice a day if you're doing the temp for foaling indication? Can it only be done once a day? I might start with lass!!

Happy temp is 100.0 to 100.1 yaya finally. I took so pics of her and blazin. I clipped blazin it was real quick so don't judge. I'm also sick so woooo whoooo. Calfes bag is fuller. But vulva tighter lol. Get some you loose some image.jpgimage.jpgimage.jpgimage.jpgimage.jpgimage.jpgimage.jpg

The cuteness was very jealous and stood there sulking lol

Hope your feeling Better
default_smile.png

Calfe is looking Great, poor cuteness she just wants all the attention im sure
default_smile.png

Clipping looks good , can you come and do mine when winter has been and gone ? lol

Lol yeah I would love to but tickets are expensive haha. I still need to do some touch ups. Feeling a bit better thanks.

Blazin looks to be enjoying her new haircut! Mine love it when they are clipped... its like, Woo Hoo, I feel good!

Glad you are feeling better... I must have sent it from the west coast after all
default_sad.png

Yes blazin was really flaunting her new do.lol

As for my being sick. One day really bad, one day great, another really bad, and now great again.... So what's it gonna be tomorrow?? So irritating.

And lol KLM I'm blaming it all on you jk
default_smile.png

Latest posts

Back