baby bump/bumps.....?

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Blazin looks wonderful. Don't be letting the Cuteness miss out on any attention. She is too cute to sulk! Then again she looks pretty cute sulking too!

Thank you everyone
default_smile.png
I'm sure blazin would love all the compliments. And don't worry Kim the cuteness gets a hug every day.

So my cold or what ever it is is not as bad anymore, but I'm still really exhausted and need to blow my nose every 15mins. This morning I shone a flash light on my throat and found yellow...blisters on it...ewwwwwww !!!! So what do I do? Gargle salt?? I don't want to pay a bunch for a doctor to say oh that's blah blah blah. Something common. Any ideas?

Oh and calfe has diahrea, and is very sweaty. Bags not full. And temp is same. Baby seems a bit more slab sided. She keeps stomping her foot and flueshing her tail. Progress....?..

Rebecca, you may have tonsillitis. I just took one of my grandkids to the doctor for that. Or worse you may have strep! Sounds like you are going to need an antibiotic. You could try some honey, cinnamon and apple cider mixed with some warm water and drink that. I had to last night bc I was getting a itchy throat and stuffy in the nose. I felt fine today. You can drink that several times a day.

Thanks Kim
default_smile.png
I'm gonna try the honey drink. I'm feeling better. So I think its going away...I hope. If it starts to get worse again I'll need to go to the doctors. I hope I don't have tonsillitis or strep. Going to check on calfe then sleep. Maybe I'll wake up and I'll feel brand new
default_smile.png

Yes, progress, and baby could be in an uncomfortable spot. You may see her do some butt pushing to shift baby and relieve some pressure. Hope you feel better soon!

Lol kim
default_smile.png
calm yourself. Calfe is good. Usually once they get close to foaling they have diahrea and cow pies. I think the baby was switching positions yesterday so it was really upsetting her system. I'll take some pics tomorrow. I don't think she is gonna give me the pleasure of seeing the baby anytime soon, but who knows. The baby is more centered, but not entirely slab sided just yet. It was sitting on the left side, and now looks more even. And her bag shrank yesterday but is now back to its previous.. Slightly plump fill.. And yes I wish it were time for her baby. Turns out both I and the vet were completely bafooned on our two week estimate lol.

Off to bed. No work tomorrow, I'm jumping with joy. Sleeping in...well 8:00. Probably more like 6:30. For some reason im always up early.
default_smile.png

Alright!!!! This girls getting agrivateing. Bag shrank again and her tail is still pretty stiff along with vulva. But her ligaments around tail head are really loose. Sorry Kim I didn't get you pictures
default_sad.png
. There isn't much to see anyways. Her udder looks like a plastic bag that had been filled with water,and then emptied lol. Her poop isn't really loose anymore either. So confused. At this point I'm thinking that the cuteness will pop before calfe.

Tail a bit looser. Not much. And her bag is very very slowly filling back up.

I think her belly dropped..?... Looks very low this morning. Either that or I need to get a new pair of glasses. I'll take a pic this afternoon. Hopefully she doesn't suck that up too
default_smile.png

Kim interesting question. Im assuming that it dissolves back into there system as extra nutrients...or something....

image.jpgimage.jpgimage.jpgthis is from today with a maybe belly drop...Diane can tell me for sure.

And this was a couple of days ago.

image.jpg

Her temp was 99.8 her regular is 101.0 to 101.1

But now rising again at 100.2 I'm going to check on her a later to see if anything has changed.

Oh and Ryan here's a cuteness photo, of her being cute

image.jpg

Hello Cuteness ) looking as cute as ever !!!

It does look like calfe's belly has dropped a little , hopefully Diane or Anna will be on this morning to give their opinions
default_smile.png

When is Calfe due ?

Sorry, I just got home. Yes, belly has dropped and baby has moved forward of center, she's looking more slab-sided since the last round of pictures.

NOW your vigil really begins. She's looking great, and praying it won't be long for you. But we KNOW these mares!!

Congratulations on all the positive changes!

Latest posts

Back