Baby Alert at Whistle Mountain Miniatures !!

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

LAD

Reaction score
Just wanted to Congratulate Sonja on her newly just arrived foal from Magic Mans Dun One and Arrows Silver Hope of LTDs !!

This is the very first foal of Dun One and we are thrilled!
default_wub.png

Go see on the cam
default_laugh.png

http://www.whistlemountainminiatures.com/

Congratulations Sonja
default_aktion033.gif

Aw! What a cutie!!! Wish it were in color. So what color is it??? Filly or Colt???? Congrats!!!!
default_biggrin.png

I haven't had a chance to talk to Sonya yet. Only have one line and I'm watching the baby online
default_biggrin.png

I was hoping to surprise her with this announcement as it's been awhile that I posted on LB:shocked

Hopefully she will would come on and let us know soon
default_thumbup.gif

Here are a couple photos of Magic Mans Dun One at his first show in Europe

DO6sm.jpg

DunOne4.jpg

Where are you Sonja?

It says a little colt on marestare
default_aktion033.gif

I'm here !
default_saludando.gif

Thanks for opening this thread!

Hope and the little one are doing fine, little boy is born after 311 days, so he's a pretty early foal, but he's just fine..

He found the milkbar though he still needs to search before finding it, but whn he has it he drinks very good!

We will measure the little boy tomorrow, first have to think of a nice name!

Thanks,

Sonja

default_cheekkiss.gif

SUPER CONGRATULATIONS on your new baby. I have studied your website, and you have some exquisite mares, with my very favorites being--SATIN---SHALIMAR--AND KASHMIR, which I drooled over when she was for sale at Wade's. And of course your stallion, sets the whole program off, to make beautiful babies, with all your superior mares.

Will be watching from here in the U.S. with anticipation to see all the beautiful foals you are going to be getting this year.
default_laugh.png
Wishing you the best foaling season ever.

Latest posts

Back