Austin and Calista Update!

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Blitz Huf Miniatures

Reaction score
[SIZE=18pt]Life seems to be insanely busy anymore! Sorry for the late post. Calista decided she wanted to take her project (making and selling crafts to raise money for Crawford County Special Olympics) up a notch on Make A Difference Day, so she held a craft and bake sale at Quality Market to raise as much money as she possibly could for area athletes. I am proud to report that she raised $312.00 for Crawford County Special Olympics during the event! We took pictures of Austin and Cali at the kick-off point by our project number and pictures at the sale:[/SIZE]

AustinCaliMakeADifferenceDay.jpg

MakeADifferenceDaySaleCalista.jpg

Austin has been training in Special Olympics bocce since August. He was picked to go to the Special Olympics Pennsylvania Western Fall Sectional and did a great job! He ended up winning the GOLD medal in his division in bocce, which was presented by Miss Pennsylvania Teen USA!!!! Needless to say, both Austin and Cali were really excited to meet her! Calista shocked us by going up to her and telling her about her project. She even gave her one of her business cards! :eek: Austin proposed to her when she wasn't presenting awards.
default_new_shocked.gif
Such a little ladies man!!!!!
default_yes.gif

MissPATeenUSAAustin1.jpg

MissPATeenUSAAustin.jpg

What wonderful pictures...thank you for sharing them with us!!
default_aktion033.gif
default_yes.gif
Calista and Austin look like they're having a ball and enjoying the day. What a wonderful project to be a part of!!

The WORLD needs more kids like that

congrats
default_aktion033.gif
default_aktion033.gif
default_yes.gif

dawn

[SIZE=12pt]How awesome! I am so proud of Austin and Callista! [/SIZE]

[SIZE=18pt]Thanks! I am really proud of both of them! Calista sure keeps us busy with her project. She is always trying to find more places to sell her crafts. Yesterday, we did a craft sale at the Elk's, but she didn't do too well. A lot of people said her crafts were really cute, but didn't buy anything. That made for a really long day and tons of questions as to why no one would buy her crafts. I keep telling her every little bit helps, but she's on a mission to raise $3000.00 as soon as possible!!![/SIZE]

Latest posts

Back