ATTENTION!! MINI'S STOLEN

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

schutzandwhinnies

Reaction score
I saw this posted on another horse site I belong too. Thanks for reading:

Two miniature horses and 4 goats were stolen from Armona, CA, this morning(?). Taken were a black mini stallion and a palamino mini mare. No description on the goats.

The farm is located near the intersection of state hiway 198 and 14th Avenue. This is a populous, although rural, area. THE FENCE WAS CUT.

The Kings County Sheriff's office was notified with less than optimistic results.

There is a Miniature Horse Auction scheduled for the near future in Bakersfield, CA. If you're going, or know someone who's going, please keep eyes open.

We've gotten word to the owner about netposse.com, so news should soon be on the net. If you live in central California or know someone who does (besides me), please get the word out and call the sherrif if you think you spot these animals.

Thanks for any help.

I'm in Fresno, Fresno County... not tooo awfully far from Armona... did they, by chance, post any photos or give any other description to go by? I get calls all the time from people wanting to sell and have had a few that I was suspect about... so will keep my ears open.

Did it give a date for the Miniature auction in Bakersfield? That is the first that I have heard of it and usually I know what is coming up in the area... I might just go down to take a look...

Thanks...

Suzy Hooper

Show Horses by Suzy

Fresno, CA

Suzy, that was all that I saw posted, there was no other information. Maybe the sheriffs office might have an owners website or a personal phone number of the poor folks that they were stolen from. I bet they would have pictures. Maybe they would like to post them here??? You could give it a try, couldn't hurt. I live in Washington, but I still think pictures would be good for us up here if they posted them, because they might get sold at the auction and resold to someone up here??? It could happen. Good luck
default_yes.gif
:

Latest posts

Back