Stolen minis - recovered~~!!!!

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Awesome!!!Do we have any details? Are they actually home yet?
I don't know if they're recovered....I just got an email from Laura (it's 6 hours old) saying she has tried to get a LB account and is having problems logging in. She didn't say they were recovered! I hope, hope, they are....and will get back with details if so.

She did ask me to say thanks to everyone for the extra sets of eyes and ears!!

YESSSsssss!!!! They've been recovered. Yeehaw...thank you sooo much to everyone. I'll post details as soon as I talk to Laura. (3 hour time difference....)

Thank you thank you.

That's wonderful news
default_aktion033.gif

That's FANTASTIC news!!! Can't wait to hear more!
default_wub.png

That is FANTASTIC NEWS !! The owner must be THRILLED !
default_biggrin.png

This is the email I recieved from our carriage club president:

"I am happy to report that the minis have been recovered unharmed but under bizarre circumstances. Whether this was a prank, a mean practical joke or what is unknown but these animals WERE missing for 5 days. I talked to the owner this morning and heard all about the police report, documentation of physical evidence and the frantic search only to have the animals show up in the back reaches of the property where they had not been earlier. Very strange goings on but the good news is they are back home.

Thanks for everyone's concern."

Any news from someone closer to the owners???

Thanks for everyone's concern."

Any news from someone closer to the owners???

Hi Peggy...I emailed the owners and asked if I could have a first hand report to show the LB site. I posted it today. Thanks again....

Latest posts

Back