ASPC lookup please

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

spazkat

Reaction score
If someone with access to the databasa has a minute.... could you check on something for me?

I got to wondering why anyone would want horses without papers, and then it finally occurred to me to check to see that they were still registered in my name.

E's Pisal Peet ASPC 141442A (and also if he has had any foals sired by him in the last 2 years)

Wrapped in Rainbows ASPC 152580A

Any help is greatly appreciated !

If someone with access to the databasa has a minute.... could you check on something for me?

I got to wondering why anyone would want horses without papers, and then it finally occurred to me to check to see that they were still registered in my name.

E's Pisal Peet ASPC 141442A (and also if he has had any foals sired by him in the last 2 years)

Wrapped in Rainbows ASPC 152580A

Any help is greatly appreciated !

[SIZE=12pt]Spazkat hello, Wrapped in Rainbows has had no foals and current owners name is Laurie Johnson.[/SIZE]

E's Pisal Peet has had 2 more foals:

Dragon Fires Little Demon-2004 bay stallion x Buehrers Devils Daughter-owner Theresa Penfield

and

Shauneys Dazzling Debutante-2005 black mare, large star, left rear sock x Georgetowns Last Chance-owner Laura Shaughnessy

he is also reg. with the ASPR, but has no foals listed

Is this wanted you wanted?

Jenny

Exactly what I was looking for... thanks Jenny !

Latest posts

Back