Area III

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

SSMFarm

Reaction score
The Area III Regionals in Perry went Great!
default_aktion033.gif
It was so nice to meet so many of you. The "meeting" on Sat was very informative and gave us all a voice in our Area. I think that is wonderful. So ... with that being said I need to hear some of those voices. The Area 3 website is going to be an information "hub" if you will. So if your club has something going on...let me know about it. I will post it on the website with information of how to sign up, pay, etc. Whether it be meetings, shows, clinics, etc. This will be an Events Page so let me know of events.

At the meeting so many new members really didn't know where to start...I hope that we can build a website where folks can "start". For example...I have this horse...what do I do now. With the economy and gas prices it seems that folks are staying a little closer to home. But, because of the economy and gas folks need something to enjoy. Hopefully this website will get more association members joining their area functions.

I know NOTHING about the shetlands and show pony....except that they are GORGEOUS!! Perry was the first show that I had attended that held classes for them. So I need input. If someone would like to contribute to the Shetland and Show Pony page please let me know. These will just be information pages...so let me know what you enjoy about your pony...pix please too. While, our site is not "affiliated" with the National Association I plan to have them to approve what goes on the site. I don't want to step on anyone toes.

We are really excited to give everyone an opportunity to see what is happening in Area 3. If any show managers see this topic...I would love to speak with you too. I would like to list the shows on the events page with at least a link to the class lists and entry forms. A few folks at the meeting had never been to another show and had no idea where to go to find out about them.

We are also looking for farm sponsors. OH...and we will have an Area 3 classifieds section. I am also hoping to have a "trainer spotlight" too. As, when I purchased a miniature I had no idea how to find a trainer for him.

Sorry for going on and on! Thanks in Advance for everyone's input!

Missy
default_saludando.gif

What is the website address?

The website address is shetlandminiaturearea3.com

Missy has done a great job already. She just volunteered to make one at the meeting, after the show on Saturday, and it is already up and running.

Props on a job well done
default_aktion033.gif

Gary

Missy,

I will be happy to help with the shetland section. I have a classic, a MP, a show pony (ASPR) and soon to have a (NSPR) shetland. Just let me know what you need. Mary Wahl might also be helpful on the Show Pony section since I believe she heads that committee.

Tina Ferro

Missy,
I will be happy to help with the shetland section. I have a classic, a MP, a show pony (ASPR) and soon to have a (NSPR) shetland. Just let me know what you need. Mary Wahl might also be helpful on the Show Pony section since I believe she heads that committee.

Tina Ferro
That would be great Tina!!! If you have a few pix? Like I stated...Perry was my first where pony classes were offered. I so enjoyed watching them. It was AMAZING!!! Hubby is hooked but me...not so much! I am used to the smaller minis LOL. Not high spirited/stepping shetland and show pony! But, man I do love watching them in action! Feel free to email me at [email protected] Visit the website www.shetlandminiaturearea3.com It was approved by the association today so we are up and running. I would love any help that you would like to contribute. We will also have a classifieds and farm/trainer spotlight page....so spread the word!!! I look forward to hearing from you and thanks in advance.

Missy

Missy

There will be ponys on Fletcher over the 4 you might be able to get some pics from there

hope this helps

Latest posts

Back