Area 6 members

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Minimor

Reaction score
Everyone here who is in ASPC/AMHR Area 6--if you're a FB member please be sure to visit the new FB group I have set up for Area 6 Journal news! I'm hoping this will get more people to share their news for the next Journal column.

Past columns have had great support, with people sending in their news--the last couple issues has been a bit slow for news...and I do realize that summer is a very busy time for everyone! I don't always reach everyone who might have some news to share, and since FB is such a popular place I hope that this new group will get some members that I haven't heard much from.

If you're from Area 6 and haven't already been added to the group, be sure to stop in & visit the group here: https://www.facebook.com/#!/groups/386092401463944/ and share any news you might have.

If you know someone who is on FB and might like to be a part of this new group--please let them know about it so they can be added!!

I think the areas are listed on the ASPC/AMHR website--there is a list of states/provinces included in each area.

Sorry to be a pain, I can't find it! I have been looking and still can't seem to find the link. I am a little computer challenged. ;)

I'm just on my phone at the moment but I found it under Member Services--click on BOD and committees and you will get a list of the areas (link for each one)--if you click on each area you get the list of states/provinces in that area as well as the directors for that area.

Latest posts

Back