Area 2 show

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

hafpints

Reaction score
I was just wondering who is planning on going to the Area 2 AMHR/ASPC show in Ashland OH. The people I thought were going have other commitments now so I am just seeing who is going so I know if I will know anyone there.

Thanks

April

Sorry but not me. If I attend any shows this yr, it will be...

BWMHC Jubilee AMHR show in Midland

BWMHC fun show at Blue Moon Miniatures (their last show)

& the Genesee County Fair (I am a sponsor there this yr for the 1st time too
yes.gif
)

I'll be showing my sr. silver dapple mare & my yearling buckskin filly.

Last edited by a moderator:
We are planning on going to Ashland. Really like that facility!!!!!

Will be at Ashland every year no matter if its the Buckeye Spring Classic or Area II Natl Show. I just LOVE ashland, that show is so nice. I told my work not to schedule me that weekend of the year as I have other more important prioritys and well...I have them in order
default_biggrin.png

See you there...we are always stalled in the barn with the blue mesh type stalls...

We will be there with our following halter horses and sticking two in liberty as well if you want to check them out Friday night.

Wall Street Heads Up Sucre ASPC *Classic Liberty..

Buckeye WCF Jack Of Diamonds ASPC

Alpha Farms Magical Melody ASPC *Classic Liberty..

Michigans Southern Gentleman ASPC..will probably have Devon handling him as i've got two classic yearling colts..

BT Double Take GCF AMHR over

Classical Armani GCF AMHR under

One of my favorite shows too! We will be there

We'll be there too! Never been to Ashland but everyone says it is a nice facility and usually lots of competition so we are looking forward to it! It'll be the first show for our 3 boys...

Buckeye WCF Tijuana Dandy (by our NFCs Candy Dandy) Under driving

Buckeye WCF Dream to Dream - Yearling Halter

Century Farms Extreme Dezyn - Over driving

REALLY looking forward to having some FUN this summer!

I'll be there with just my two old horses. I missed Ashland last year and wished I had gone. It is a great show.
default_smile.png

I'm sure there will be a number of Ontario farms heading down to this show this year to support our area.
default_smile.png

We will be at the Area 2 in Ashland with our miniatures plus we are bringing our Classic and Modern shetland for a total of 7 horses that Scott will be handling.

This is one of our most favorite shows and would not miss this one.

Looking forward in seeing everyone there, its been a long rough winter for me !
default_yes.gif

Desiree is right that there should be a strong Canadian presence again this year myself included. For all of you Area II folks (and everyone else) don't forget about the first ever Canadian Area II show on June 26-27. Triple points like any Area show, and a whole new set of competition for many of you! We are just over an hour from the Niagara border...piece of cake! Just ask any of us making the drive to Ohio
default_biggrin.png

See the MHCO "show info" page for details MHCO

We have rented a beautiful facility which you can check out here Iron Horse Equestrian Complex

Permanent outdoor stabling, huge indoor and outdoor rings, wash stalls, hook ups and more all nested in the heart or Niagara escarpment country! Close to many major hotel and restaurant chains.

We welcome our American friends to join us. Canadians are fun and friendly, come see for yourself!
default_aktion033.gif

See you at Ashland!

Thanks for letting me know who all will be there I am excited to meet all of you in person now. I just have to figure out who all I am going to bring down to that show.

April

We'll be there for the first time!! I got to do nationals last year but really had hoped to do some in OH
default_smile.png
Cannot wait to meet all my friends
default_smile.png
Will be bringing my over gelding and over yearling stallion!
default_wub.png

I have one that you can take April, he is a yearling over stallion. I would love to attend but we can't make it and would love for him to go and show there.

John and I will be at Ashland...... "God willing and the creek don't rise".

One of our favorite shows. Very nice facilities and extremely helpful and pleasant show personnel.
wub.gif

If I am only showing one day, can I just come up that day and show out of my trailer? Thanks!

LC(Lori) hey I think I may have room we will have to talk soon is he an A or B? Let me know.

Frizzle I will look into it and let you know.

April

Hey another question for those going is there anyone who doesn't have a yearling over stallion incase mine is also an over be able to show for us then I can bring LC's colt with? Let me know thanks I look forward to seeing everyone.

April

My husband Walt plans on going with. Filipowicz Miss JoCo and Noblebrooks Canadian Girl of Establo. I watch the farm. We plan on going to Centerville in Michigan the folowing weekend. Ashland is a great place and show. Wishing everyone much sucesses and fun.

We will be there. One of the only 2 shows I will be attending this yr. I love that Ashland show. Its always a very nice show!!!

Alisha

Back