Are there any other Bachelor Fans

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

luckymeacres

Reaction score
I think Tessa, I have liked Andy and Tessa together from the start of the show.

default_cheekkiss.gif
:
default_cheekkiss.gif
:

I'm hoping that he will choose Tessa, but there's this awful feeling in my gut that it might be squawky Bevin...ugh!

I haven't watched the show but the "bachelor" this season is from my town and went to school with many of my teachers and friends older siblings. Just thought that was a cool fact
default_smile.png

I sure hope it is Tessa, I've had her picked from the beginning. I don't think Andy is real comfortable with Bevin's past marriage being told so late in the game--I think that will play against her.

I felt so bad for Bevin and Andy last night. But I am so glad he chose Tessa! Can't wait to see the update show tonight!!!!

I did feel bad for Bevin, that must be so hard. But Tessa was the right one for him. He made the right choice. I'm looking forward to the show tonight.

Andy and Tessa deserve each other and are SO cute together. My husband and I sat here together tonight watching the 2 hour show and falling in love all over again. They brought back the meaning of love...true love.

I don't usually watch this show, but still do enjoy the ending of it. From watching it first time last night I had a funny feeling Andy was going to choose Tessa. They looked right together and too much emphasis was put on Bevin I think maybe to throw the audience off? I felt bad for Bevin tho when she was in the limo going home. That have to have hurt!
default_sad.png

Latest posts

Back