Are there any CMHR members out there that live in WA?

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

schutzandwhinnies

Reaction score
Hello there
default_smile.png

I was wondering if there are any members out there that live in Washington state that would like to work together with me to try and line up safe houses, fostering, etc.. for CMHR help. I live in WA also and there are a lot of mini farms and mini lovers out this way that would most likely be willing to help somehow. Whether it's fostering, trailering, acting as a safehouse temp, education booths, or even donating to certain emergencies. Maybe there are already and I just haven't found them. If so can you please post the information and I would like to get involved and help. There are some very good horse rescues in WA already, but I haven't found one that networks for the mini's. They mostly consentrate on the larger horses at the auctions and sales. I came accross CMHR's website and joined recently and hope I can help.

Smiles, Amy :bgrin

hi amy

we are so happy to have you!! I dont see any members but Ill check with Gini and be sure as her list is more up to date I think then the one i have. We ALWAYS need more help
default_smile.png

Kay

Speaking of more help...we are currently sending our info application in to CMHR

in case there is ever a need for a rescue up in our area. Not sure how much help

we'll be 'over the border but we're here just the same. I'll be keeping my eye out

for any Canadian minis "in need" in Ontario.

Sandy

Sandy..

CMHR welcomes all the help we can get. This is such a great organization.

Gini,

I agree
default_yes.gif
: CMHR is a wonderful organization!

Run by truly wonderful, caring mini people!!

Too bad it's necessary though :no:

How wonderful that :saludando: 'll want to help out.........Welcome aboard........Glad ya'll are out there above the boarder also.........thanks for helping out.......

Latest posts

Back