April / Delilah / Vernica's Foaling thread Cam Up

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
You'd think by now that Deliah would get the hint that its her turn to go.
default_wink.png

YAY congrats on a gorgeous filly Hazel!!! yippee I agree Diane, isn't she special! look at that lovely blaze on her head.

ok I'm going to the vets now, be back soon to hopefully see some piccies on our newest girl on the block
default_smile.png

Woo!! Congrats on your new FILLY!! I will be checking in on your cam to see her in a bit!

I wish Mary would catch on and show us her baby!

Oh many congrats Hazel - what a gorgeous filly - clever girl Vernica!!
default_thumbup.gif
:ThumbUp

Little Miss is doing well so far. Momma is not quite sure what to do with her. I've had to put a lead on her to get her to be still for the foal to nurse. Vernica's protective instints have kicked in, but not the nursing part.. She is doing better tho.

Diane, I haven't seen any appy patterning, but I've been trying to figure out what color she is. Looks like 3 white stockings. The dryer she gets the lighter the color. I'll try to load a couple of pics.

Thank you everyone that called. Cassie your plea was really heard. I couldn't get out the door fast enough. My legs wouldn't move and I was trying to hurry. Thank goodness she broke the sack before I got there. Vernica did such a wonderful job. Looks like she is eating again. Good. That makes me feel better. trying to uplosd some pics.

Congrats!

You know Diane will be demanding many close ups to check for signs of spots
default_new_rofl.gif
:rofl

Hazel shes a beauty for sure....i still cant get over Moms shiny coat very pretty indeed. glad you were able to get out there when you did....good girl Cassie!! Congratulations

You know, I don't think Delilah has taken her eyes off this new little girl for even ONE minute!!

She's a beauty!

If you're wanting a baby, Delilah, you have one cooking in the oven you could show us....we're just waiting on YOU!
default_yes.gif
I bred my AQHA mare and her APHA daughter on the same year to the same stallion, they were due about a week apart, the AQHA mare due first. AQHA mare foaled, and her daughter couldn't wait after seeing the baby, she foaled the next morning.
default_rolleyes.gif
default_wacko.png
So maybe Delilah will get the hint, now.

Latest posts

Back